Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Fanworks auction open to offers - please post your offers in this forum.

Post each offer you wish to make in a separate thread, following the instructions here.

Information about bidding is here , and timelines here. Replies to new threads in the Fanworks Auction folder are disabled until the bidding is open.

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Should we post our auction threads with a blue arrow, or a lightbulb, or it doesn't matter... stop being so persnickety, Virginia? laugh (Or did I just answer my own question?)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Post them however you like, as long as you post them goofy

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
How would you like to have every story your favorite author has written put together in either epub or Kindle-mobi format so that you can have the stories read to you while you drive, relax or work around the house.

How about Nan’s “Home” series, the entire set, put into chronological order and made into a single story.

How about stories on a topic like first kisses or unusual reveals.

For a small donation it can be yours.

Simply mail the request to me. I will download the stories, edit, compile and convert them. All you need to do is upload them to your portable device.

Simply e-mail the request to me ken.janney@kjanney.com

The file will be tailored to your device.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Bumping this with a reminder that the Fanworks Auction folder is open for offers until 1:00pm Eastern on Sunday! No more offers can be posted after that time. Bidding will open on Sunday evening US Eastern time.

And please keep offering - and accepting! - the wonderful gifts in the Swag folder.

Thank you from all of us involved in the fundraising effort. You're all helping to keep these websites open and running - between domain names, bandwidth and hosting, the L&C sites listed on the donation page cost around $330 a year eek Since the proceeds from the last fundraiser ran out, our generous webmistress has been paying this from her own pocket. It would be wonderful if we could raise enough to pay for the upgrade, the last two years of hosting, and at least five years' fees in addition. Go FoLCs Go! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard