Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Love the dinner scene.

“Clark Kent! I can always tell when you are hiding something. You are a terrible liar,” she winked at Lois who smiled. “When he was four, my parents came to visit and brought him a large bag of chocolate. I told him he couldn’t have it until after dinner then sent him out to play.” She looked at Clark who had his head in his hands.

“Mom.” Clark moaned.

Martha ignored him and continued with her story. “I went on with preparing dinner. Then there was a knock at the door, so I went to answer it. When I returned, the bag was empty and all that was left were the wrappers scattered about the place.” She looked at Clark again who was shaking his head. “So I asked Clark if he had eaten it. He shook his head but, I could tell he had.”

“How?” Lois asked.

“He had chocolate all around his mouth,” Jonathan answered chuckling. Lois and Martha both laughed too.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Aaaww drool

Jose blush

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Columnist
Columnist
Are you there??????

Helloooooooooooooooooooo

Next part please that the fic is great

Please grovel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard