Okay, okay, I am here! wink Just stealing a few minutes to drop in and reply to these comments, and to post part 4!

First, to those of you who've been wondering when you get to see Clark's point of view... you don't. wink At least, not in this story in the trilogy. The second story will be all from Clark's point of view, just as this is all from Lois's.

I'm particularly delighted that a couple of you commented on the geese:
And the geese were particularly inspired-- an analogy to their current situation? We understand Lois and Clark to be soulmates, for life... and their life together (as we all know the the story) is like a ballet. They enhance each other, complement each other-- and have fun together. Poor Lois, her subconscious starting to acknowledge that she has fallen in love with Clark, wonders if the geese are less than they appear.
blush Thank you, Janet! Yes, it was definitely deliberate, and intended as a metaphor for Lois's current situation - especially the shocked realisation of what she'd said. wink

I somehow thought that this section might garner some protests, though... goofy

I was waiting a big kiss here! Why don't? I want cry!
When is going to happen something.
Kiss him you fool!
Hmm... did some people want a kiss here or something? goofy

But there are a few things which have to be remembered, and Sailor Coruscant (can I call you Catherine?) got it exactly right:

I wish Lois would just get on with it, and give in to her desire, but at the same time, I'm really glad that she is being so faithful to her marriage vows.
and as for Clark:
He was'nt expecting to find her on a wind swept beach in the person of another man's wife, however.Will he honor her vows? You betya!
SJH understands him pretty well!

There are a few more questions, such as whether Lex is a rat or not in this story, goofy whether he'll return in the final section, whether I intend to end Summer Dreaming on a cliffhanger... well, you can find out the answers to all those questions shortly! cool I will answer just one, though:

I'm curious to know if Wendy has already written the two sequels, or if she only has them planned.
Ah, well... as those familiar with my writing will know, I tend to post with a buffer. In other words, I rarely have a story completely finished when I start posting. So, no, I don't have the rest of the trilogy written, though story no. 2 is started and, once I get a little more time, I should be able to finish is fairly quickly. So, although I won't be posting it immediately after the end of Summer Dreaming, it should be ready to post in a couple of weeks' time, I hope.

Thank you all again so much for your lovely comments! I was simply bowled over reading them. hail

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*