Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Does anyone have a photo of Alt-Clark, perferably showing how he styles his hair differently? I tried to find one online but the only one I could find was on the Lois and Clark Archives (a great reference tool BTW), but we're not allowed to borrow images from the site. It's most noticable when he arrives and leaves the townhouse (and dimension) with Wells in "Lois and Clarks". Some of my readers of "Wrong Clark" don't remember how Alt-Clark looks different from Canon Clark.

Thanks.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Some decent shots at http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/LCS/lcs03.htm on the archive site. It looks more parted in the front. The obvious thing is the lack of the curly piece that's usually on regular Clark's forehead. And when that curl isn't present in regular Clark, it's more swept to his right side, where as Alt Clark has pieces that fall to both sides.

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/LCS/LoisandClarks1372.jpg is a decent pic of Clark and Alt Clark together.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Also, you could probably save the pic to your computer, upload it to a photobucket account, and post it here as an image, so long as you site the source. I'm guessing, anyhow.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Not the same quality, but some images from http://www.loisundclark.de/:

Alt-Clark
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Clark from First Season (as Lois would remember him):
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, DC, for your suggestions. Andreia, those pictures were perfect. thumbsup Thanks!.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard