Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Comments here.

Tank (who has no time but will explain later)

Kerth
Kerth
Uh, oh... thud

Jose eek

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Did you forget to finish it? eek Get back here! grumble Please? grovel

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh noo...my thoughts immediately leap to the worse...it being a piece of Henderson...I know, morbid at this hour, but that's all I've got...or maybe it's a possession of Hendeson's...right, I don't really believe that one...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well we know it's thin...a photograph of Bill Henderson ....dead???

Cliffhanger...

Hrumpf!

BTW, Tank, too bad you don't write nFIC...I think you would have had the perfect spot in this latest chapter...

Post soon!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Tank, I've had the chance to catch up over the last couple of days and I'm really enjoying this fic.

I'm glad L&C will get the chance to work together, I'm sure Lois will find Clark to be more than suitable as substitute best friend.

Thanks Tank, looking forward to more.

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, first off, for those who know that I've been busy with a convention recently. The convention was a success. Attendance was good, people had fun, and our charities did well. Our food shelf collections were over two thousand pounds of food. And our auction raised over $5000 to split between LUPUS of Minnesota and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund.

I, of course, managed to get sick a few days later and am currently trying to get over my first major cold of the new fall season. Such fun.

Anyway. I have to thank anyone who is still reading this fic buried amongst the huge volume of good stories currently infesting the boards. Thanks.

Even though I'm fast running out of buffer and I haven't had much time to write more, I am foolishly posting the next part in a few minutes. What can I say?

Tank (who just thought of something he could say... what a fool!)

Top Banana
Top Banana
In truth, it was probably better if she were able to resign herself to the idea that Bill was dead, rather than try to hold onto some slim hope that he was still alive. It was far easier to be happily surprised if he was found to be okay, then to deal with dashed hopes if she found out differently
You see. This sums up my own philosophy as well. I am just reading and assuming at some point you are going to kill Bill. That way I can't be too upset, right?

If St. John, and whoever was responsible for the doppelganger, were able to create a Superman who could kill, what did that say about him? If the circumstances were right, did that mean he had it in him to kill?
This is my favorite part. I like this idea, and it hadn't occured to me: how unsettling this would be for Clark. A Superman who could kill.

Smart, smart, smart...

And this was just too true and funny:

But weird stuff happened to her. She was a magnet for disaster. So, if a strange voice called her in the middle of the night to tell her she had mail, she had better check her box.
Love that. Now, bearing in mind that the envelope is thin, my thoughts still went along similiar lines as Jen's. Bill's spleen. It's a tiny organ. That's what's inside, isn't it?

CC-coming along and really, really enjoying this as it unfolds!

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Boy that was a ton of fun<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard