Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
With deepest apologies to Brooke and Malu I'm posting this very, very late... later than I intended. Broken car, troubles with hubby's truck, unruly kids, and general RL choas conspired against me! razz Please accept my apologies and enjoy! With any luck, I'll be back tomorrow or first thing Sunday morning to post the last chapter.

I also want to thank everyone for reading and supporting this story so enthusiastically. I speak for both Jenni and myself when I say the overwhelming response has truly made all the hassles getting this one up worth while. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

SQD

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Beautiful!

<Come, on, Clark. Please open your eyes!>

As if he'd heard her thoughts, his large hands lifted to cover Mira's small body. Lois placed her laptop on the floor and sat up in her chair, her breath catching in her throat in anticipation.

Clark's hands roamed his daughter's back for several moments before he opened his eyes to gaze down at her. "Mmm… I've died and gone to heaven," he murmured.

Lois uttered a sound that was halfway between a sob of joy and a chuckle, as she rose to stand by his side. "Hi."

"Hey." His smile beamed as his eyes met hers. "Definitely heaven."
drool Beautiful! clap

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ahhhhhh! whinging clap hail

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part.

Okay, IIIIIIII cannot believe that Clark was about to let himself die like that. Can we say lunkhead? I know it's been a long haul for him, buttt...not too mention the fact that Lois would dig him up from his grave and kill him anyway for not letting her know what was transpiring. If Lois hadn't woken up, that would have been it! I'm glad Doc Klein is still confident about the procedure.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Truly heartclenching!!! hyper hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
whinging whinging whinging

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

This has been one exhausting roller coaster ride, SQD and Jenni. And so well done. A really engaging and daring premise executed with great finesse.

You evolved Lois into this wonderful partner and wife, after you took her to this place where I found her so hard to even like.

I love how you didn't shy from making them stumbling and awkward, insecure and sometimes cruel. They were very real through all this.

Clark is a little too self-sacrificing in these last two parts for me. But I can understand he's exhausted and feeling full and content, as well, so maybe he isn't fighting as much as I would want him to with so much on the line.

But when he wakes up to find Mira on his chest at the end...oh. just. beautiful. A richly satisfying happy ending. I'll hate to see this story go!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Top Banana
Top Banana
whinging whinging clap
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent!! Clark is healing and that baby is a true miracle. Great job!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup Full of angst, humor, anger, love, whams and waffs!

I'm looking forward to reading the final chapter!!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Kerth
Kerth
Fantastic part smile

Waiting for last chapter smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Phew! Another close call! I just felt it coming...
Another wonderful part, ladies! thumbsup

Simona smile

Features Writer
Features Writer
Girls,

Thanks for this great part... I loved every single thing of it...

though

It was toooooo short!!!!!!

MDL. laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
It was toooooo short!!!!!!
This, from the inventor of the Micro Little Tiny Vignette!!! (Just kidding, MDL! laugh )

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Merriwether
Merriwether
Last year I was a pouring facut when it came to reading sad ficton. This year that has not been the case. Now it takes a lot. Not b/c the fiction has not been 10/10, it has! I guess my emotional state is just ... different!

Well, I had one tear pop out of these eyes of mine - and now my face is leaking. Yes I feel incredible sadness when it is called for, but this one actually got tears out. Man was I sad. YOU ARE GOOD! thumbsup Maybe b/c I felt some sort of familiar connection as well.

I can't believe I just admitted that! blush The crying thing.

I volunteered for 10 years, during my teens, at the Manitoba Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation. I saw all facets of that place. What tore me up was the hopelessness in people's eyes when they where having chemo or getting preped for bone marrow translplants. There is something very sad and scary when you see that sickly look in their face. You want to take it away. The most hyper

You need to know a happy story about a person getting out of the deep hole that Cancer puts you in. Thanks for a happy ending. *Well I'm sure it will be* I'll say it again then!

Thanks you writer you.

party

Clark is a little too self-sacrificing in these last two parts for me. But I can understand he's exhausted and feeling full and content, as well, so maybe he isn't fighting as much as I would want him to with so much on the line.
Above - from CC. I totally agree.

not too mention the fact that Lois would dig him up from his grave and kill him anyway for not letting her know what was transpiring.
Above - from Shadow. I love the way you put that!

For days he'd been fighting an almost unbearable lethargy. The trembling had begun earlier tonight. It was as if he could feel his life slowly draining away [....] He guessed that at the rate his nose was bleeding, he'd be gone long before Lois woke up.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

third towel
THIRD TOWEL! oh my goodness. It is amazing that it doesn't take much to bring a person down. I almost lost my Mum that way (bleeding that is, when she had a type of Cancer). Oddly on Christmas as well as it did for Clark in an earlier chapter.

The constant ache in his body had faded about an hour earlier and he had never felt as calm as he did now.
That quote was the stinger for me.

"And I can feel you living."
You tell him girl! He needs to hear it esp. when he feels himself slipping away. I'm glad she is so grrrrr.

Test after test came back with the same results. Clark's blood was showing improvement by the hour.
YESSS!!!

They'd finalized the sale of their property
I always get soo sad when The Kents have to give up their farm in fics. Though, I am glad they will be there for the young family. I admire that. There will be so much for Martha to do!! Man, what on earth will there be for Johnathan to do? I can picture him now. Going to the zoo so he can pet the goats and pigs in the 'farm' section.

He was back with her, and this time, he would never have to leave her again.
Thank you so much.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Columnist
Columnist
Awwww! That was whinging
I loved it. I can't wait until the next chapter. Post soon.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard