Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK...First off, Tank: I only threw the pregnancy thing out there because I wanted to have an excuse for Lois to be examined and for someone to tell her she'd previously had a child...

Lois is in her mid thirties, so her biological clock *is* ticking...however, I have enough complexities in this story without making the heroine pregnant *yet* (I'll save it for sequel #3 <g>

Feedback/comments appreciated as always!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks for the info... I was wondering when was Lois going to find out laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help I like plan D better. Is will be easy to create a satellite that can attract the entire Kryptonite particle in space and throwing them in the sun (like a big vacuumed cleaner).

help Or plan B. Communicate the next time with the other Clark to put the two Dr. Kline to work and hope that Mr. Wells notice something is wrong.

"Ms. Lane, as a doctor who exclusively treats women – I can tell you, based on the shape of your pelvis and the scar tissue I see, you most definitely have given birth in *this* lifetime. Have you had a traumatic experience that would cause you to have hysterical amnesia?"

"I was in Congo-Brazzaville for ten years, living in various refugee camps. But I could swear – I remember it all," Lois said slowly, now not believing the words coming out of her own mouth. "You would think, Dr. Bryce, that I would recall giving birth!"

"Lois, may I recommend a good psychiatrist?"

"You may, as long as his name isn't Dr. Maxwell Deter," she replied sarcastically.
eek She finally remember.

"I'll get to the point, Dr. Deter. I want a copy of the recording you made during my hypnosis session."

"I'm afraid that's only available through a court order, Ms. Lane. You psyche may not be able to process some of the information on that tape at this time. It's for your own protection, I'm afraid. Your next appointment is Friday afternoon, correct?"

"Forget it, Deter. I'm not working at the Planet anymore – I quit - I have no medical insurance and quite frankly, I've been warned not to trust you. So I guess that means – no, I won't see you on Friday. And I *will* get that tape!"

Lois blew out of the office, slamming the door vigorously, leaving Maxwell perplexed and dismayed.
I hope Deter come clean with them and tell then everything.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm in Key West FL and haven't done ANY writing on this story or The Third World of Concrete Jungle Love: Joe and Mary Lang's story since I left Connecticut on Oct 2nd.....

I'm heading home tomorrow (driving with my 2 cocker spaniels) but I'm stopping along the way so I won't be back in CT until Oct 22nd... I'm sure some inspiration will hit me along the way ...thanks for reading and your patience.

P.S. Boy is it hot down here!

Chris

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm back one week...finally finished one chapter...though it's short, it's a start!!

Chapter 22 is up.

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard