Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
jawdrop

This was much more incredible than I could ever imagine.

I´m speechless. I´ll have to edit it later. Sorry.
thats all i can say for now.

MDL (who´s swalling those pills straight up)

Sorry, MDL - just edited the header to include the full story title. Just so I can find it next week when I come to do TOC updates without too much searching. wink

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my, I am a puddle.

They finally did IT blush Love is a wonderful thing. Beautiful part.

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
clap

It was a beautiful, tender chapter. Thank you for sharing your muse. notworthy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Is there room in that puddle for one more??

whinging

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I'm touched. I have waited a long time for this and finally... [Linked Image] happened!!!!
This chapter was touching... poignant... thrilling... Oh, I'm speechless... [Linked Image]
The consummation of the marriage in the Christmas's time... [Linked Image] <sniff! sniff!> It was too beautiful! The complete story is so beatiful! When I read the title, I almost stopped breathing! You made my day... my weekend! I'm so happy! OMG, I'm babbling... [Linked Image]
He looked down on her, his eyes glazing over at the sight of their bodies so close together they almost touched, and in that moment he made the decision to stop thinking and just feel.
Right thing, Clark! [Linked Image]
She wanted so desperately to be able to tell him how she felt. She did love him; she knew that now, and it wasn't that she distrusted Clark... not really. It was her own emotions she doubted. There had been quite a few federal disasters in her past... and she couldn't afford another. Clark was too important to her.
I'm sorry for Lois. This broke my heart. [Linked Image] She want to put her feelings, but is so hard... Poor girl, she needs a hug! [Linked Image]
Sometime ago, she'd realized that falling in love with Clark would be so easy, but for so many complicated reasons she'd fought against that love. Only it had been too strong and giving into it was the most amazing thing she'd ever done. This was the forever kind of love and it felt great.... It felt like she'd finally come home.
How sweet... so beatiful... <sigh> [Linked Image]
Lois blinked back tears as her entire being seemed to be overtaken with Clark's love. In his eyes, she saw her future, and it was the only place she wanted to be.
<other sigh> This is pretty beautiful! [Linked Image]

I can't live without it any more... Make 88 chapters, please?! [Linked Image] Hehehehe

Ok, you can't blame me for trying... [Linked Image]

But a nfic version, maybe???? It would be fantastic... great... incredible... wonderful!!! [Linked Image]

~Andreia (who is desperately waiting the next chapter)

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh dangit-- make that 3 for the puddle! notworthy

Yay! Finally!

You've done a great job with the sensuality, hence the puddle. Boy did time fly! Thanksgiving and Christmas... Lois has a belly!

I really love this story and can't wait to see what's going to happen with Clark's illness.

~sunkist

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
SQD and Jenni

A wonderful part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
This was so beautiful! I know many are calling for nfic, and I'll probably get shouted down for saying this, but I think this worked better. It was so sweet and waffy, and we know all we need to know. Lois and Clark are in love, and life is good!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
After having seen in excrutiating detail how they threw themselves apart from each other, I think a nfic chapter is most appropriate.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Just to clarify... although I really do believe this worked wonderfully as written, if you guys were to decide you wanted to write an nfic version, well, I wouldn't complain.

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, this deserves an nFIC version!!!! Definitely!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard