OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Oh! The final!! What an excellent part!! thumbsup thumbsup

This has been a terrific story, Yvonne! clap clap I'm glad I read it smile

Keep writing, by all means!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. hyper George will be cheerleading.

She nodded. “You’re probably right.” She snuck a playful glance up at his face. “So...am I an honorary Kryptonian now?”

He smiled. “Absolutely,” he replied. “How does it feel?”

“I’m not sure,” she said. “When does the flying start?”

He threw his head back and laughed. “Any time you like, Lois,” he said. “Any time you like.”
Beautiful! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, so you forgot to add in the last wham. I could've lived with that if you just could have given Lois a decent haircut, but noooooo, Yvonne has to stay evil. No whams, no haircut. No fun.

I suppose some gentle readers would have thought this was a perfectly fine ending. Not really too waffy or mushy. Not indulging in any of the real yucky stuff, but it held the promise for that. It laid the well traveled foundation for the typically implied 'happy ever after'

So, I guess most would say 'good job'. But I'm still disappointed in that last missed wham.

Tank (who figures there will be a sequel but doesnt' really see the need for one unless there is some way to make it not just another 'they grow to truly love each other over time' fic... perhaps, a haircut for Lois?)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Good job, Yvonne!

Awesome ending. I never actually thought of the parallels in Clark's relationship with Mayson and that of him and Lois, but it makes sense. He was the 'victim' in Addicted - now she deals with the same traumas. Well, not same traumas, but same symptoms, sort of. You see what I mean.

Great ending, great story. And of course you have to get started on Connected now. <g.

Julie devil

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
Sigh. The journey is at the end, and I'm a little sad, but finally they are together and all is right in the world, isn't it? Okay, they have personal and professional issues to work out, many issues to work out, SO many... Are you sure this is the end? wink
Okay, okay, I do know, and even if we ARE a little sad, we know that somewhere, in an alternate universe, there are two people very much in love, who have had to cope with so much angst, come out battered but not broken and with the strenght to fight their demons. Goodbye, Yvonne's Lois and Clark, perhaps one day we'll meet you again! wave

Simona smile

A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
An excellent conlusion to a wonderful story smile I loved this, Yvonne! I love how Lois slowly grew as a character over time, and learned to be herself again. You did it believably and well. Clark and Lois now have a new portion of their lives to begin, and the journey there was just enthralling to read!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard