Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know, I know. I should have gone to sleep ages ago. I just couldn't go to sleep knowing this was waiting for me.

This just keeps getting better and better, Mere.

Hadn't even thought about Lois's parents, but it makes perfect sense. Very emotional, too.

I love her comforting him after the rescue, and, once again, defending Superman to him. Very tender, very sweet, also kind of ironic.

Looks like she's thinking revelation-like thoughts, too. Not there yet, but on the right path. Cool.

The color of the lights at the accident confused me for a sec. Cops have red and blue lights. Mostly blue. Some entirely blue. So, blue lights make sense. Ambulences and fire trucks have only red lights. Took me a sec to realize that the yellow lights, which signify tow trucks (also highway maintenence) would actually also be appropriate. Although, come to think, it's a bit odd that the tow trucks got there before the ambulences and fire trucks. Of course, if you had all of them there, you'd have lights flashing in red, blue, and yellow... just before Superman shows up. That could be kind of cool.

Anyway, long paragraph for a very minor detail.

I like Clark's thoughts, but was a little disappointed that he chickened out. I can understand he's scared she'll go to Lex, but I was hoping he'd do the right thing anyway.

Not sure what to make of his "enjoy now, because you won't be having this again for a while.." plan. It's a good point, I guess, but... There's a reason it didn't work. Several of them, really.
Not quite what I was hoping for out of that wonderful (beautifully written, very engaging) awakening and thoughtful pampering.

Wonder if Lois will realize what he meant by that "only you..." She didn't get it at first, and now she's busy. Hope it'll click soon.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the comments, Maria and Paul!

Paul, thanks especially for the lights - I've changed them to red and blue. smile I'd quite forgotten I'd meant to check those up!

I like Clark's thoughts, but was a little disappointed that he chickened out.
Sorry. smile He's still trying to change her mind first, but read on - he's getting increasingly desperate. wink

Part 6 up soon!

Mere

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard