Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I'm late myself, but I'd also late to thank everyone who nominated my story. I'm so flattered that it's generally thought to be good enough to stand with these giants.

Congrats to all the nominees!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Columnist
Columnist
Wow! blush Thanks so much to whoever nominated me for Best New Author! I actually had to read it several times, then follow the link just to make sure it was really me who was nomintated! I really wasn't expecting that, so:

Thank You!
Thank You!
Thank You!

notworthy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
sloppy <ducks head shamefully> I've really missed this place and all of you. Sorry I've been so absent... these nominations just absolutely blew me away. hail hail

And congratulations to all the other talented and wonderful authors nominated as well... Oh and a thank you to the Kerth committee who works so hard to put this all together for us. You guys are great!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
Aww, thanks you guys for nominating Back This Way. It's been so long since I posted that little vignette, I didn't think anyone would remember it blush . You made my day!

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I know I'm way late but thank you to everyone who nominated my stories and a big thanks to the Kerth committee for their quick job in tabulating all the noms.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Congrats to all the nominees!

Looking forward to the ceremony smile

Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
My congrats to everyone as well.

Mona

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Okay, maybe it was the jetlag, but I somehow forgot about watching for the nominee list and just discovered the list.

Thank you so much to everyone who nominated me for best new author. I am flabbergasted to be included on a list with such wonderful writers. I really can't express my appreciation enough.

And thank you to Wendy for the list of links!

Merriwether
Merriwether
Congratulations to all of the nominees! clap

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations to all the nominees! Many thanks to Wendy for the quick links to the stories. Speaking of that, I notice that the Kerth website has not been updated and still has the 2006 list on it. Where will the drop down ballot show up?
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Features Writer
Features Writer
Artemis, I'm not involved with the website, but I'm guessing that the ballot won't appear until the day that voting starts - March 22. If it's set up earlier, there will be people who cast their ballots earlier...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, true, Kathy. But why isn't the list of this years nominees on the website with the links there?
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Features Writer
Features Writer
I don't know the answer to that either, Artemis, but I know that they were having problems with the website earlier, which is why the list of eligible stories was posted so much later than in previous years. Maybe there's still an issue, or maybe it's just RL getting in the way again.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
blush Wow. Thank yous and hugs to anyone who thought of my story. It's really been a pretty crappy couple of months, and this just...brightens everything up right now. smile

Congrats to all the nominees! I can't wait to start reading the short list during my vacation! Thanks to KerthCom for all their hard work, and thank you to anyone who's written a story this year. I haven't done the best job of commenting, but it takes all of you to make this such a great fandom for me. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Check the website again, Artemis. It shows this year's list of nominees now. Many thanks to Annette and Elena for their hard work as our trusty webmasters! thumbsup

Kae smile

ps: Kathy's right, RL often gets in the way, as we all have day-jobs that keep us more busy than we'd like at times...

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Congrats nominees!

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Holy moo cow! This is what I get for being absent from the boards for months!

What a great, great, great surprise! Thank you to everyone who nominated Pushing Buttons!

And congrats to all the other nominees!!

Sara smile1

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congrats to all the nominees! clap

It is going to be very difficult to pick my votes with so many outstanding stories in every category!!

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I noticed that the ballot for the Kerths is up and voted, however, hopefully people won't be confused by the Best Original/Supporting Character ballot. Somehow the names of the authors of those stories got mixed up. I noticed it because two of the wonderful stories there were credited to me, and though I would love to be able to claim them, I can't. <g>

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, I know I'm ridiculously late on this, but... wow! I'm really excited (and flattered! Thanks, you guys!) to see "Between Best Friends" grab a nom among such great competition. Congrats to all the nominees, and good luck to everyone! Many thanks to our hard-working KComm for getting everything together! Y'all are awesome!!

Tracey smile

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard