Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm struggling to say it right, after hanging off the edge of my seat, watching Clark standing in the dark road, deep in snow, on coming car, bad guys approaching...

Ok. Still struggling. You just moved us all over the place. The cold wait, the trees, dark and deep, and threatening, the uneasy atmosphere, Clark's worry, Lois's paranoia (not unfounded), and the continual turning up of the tension until bullets are flying!

And yet it flowed so whimsically (this is the part I'm having trouble bringing across). The thoughts and events unfolded so organically, I had no sense you were moving me along, but rather that stuff was just happening as it would. That is, until I finished and realized the whole thing was a darn near brilliant manipulation of this reader!

Eh...if I figure out how to say it better, I'll come back<g>.

And this, well, I just thought this was funny:

She scowled out into the darkness, just in case she was the object of speculative eyes, and then rolled her own as she realized what she was doing.
CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Eh...if I figure out how to say it better, I'll come back<g>.
Think you said it just fine, CC. blush Thank you! smile1 <--------- this is me after reading CC's comments.

That is, until I finished and realized the whole thing was a darn near brilliant manipulation of this reader!
LOL. This kind of implies I was working to some kind of plan. Instead of just blindly jogging after the Muse and hoping she knew where she was headed - as usual. laugh But, I thank you for the compliment anyway. <g> Just don't tell the Muse I'm taking credit in her stead. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard