Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi FoLCs wave

This is in tribute to my dear readers who like the MTLVs just as much as I like making the evil twisted endings. This one is the most evil one. So get prepared. wink Let me know what you 'fans of the evil MTLVs' think about this one.

My God... I Love Irony!!!

“The truth is… I love you. I´ve always loved you. Since I first met you.” He admitted.

“Then… why haven´t you told me about your feelings before?”

“Because I was afraid I´d scare you. Besides, I wanted to make sure you loved me back before I could open up.”

“You feel better now that you did?” She held both of his hands and gave him a huge and warming smile.

“Much better.” He assure her. “But… I need to know something…”

“What?” She looked at him quizically.

“I need to know if you wanna walk away from this before we even start. I know you´ve been through a lot and I… I don´t wanna pressure you in any way,” he said stuttering a little bit nervous.

Instead of answering him with words, she covered his lips with hers followed by a declaration of love that not even she thought she would ever make.

“Clark… before I met you, my life was empty… meaningless. I fought this feeling for so long, but now… I realize it was a waste of time. ´Cuz I must admit that I only have eyes for you… you have always been a good friend, a mild gentle sweet guy to have around and if it wasn´t for my temper and fears…” She said before being interrupted by a gesture she never thought would happen to her.

There was Clark standing on his knees on a proposal position holding a black box on his hands.

*Oh my God! That´s it! He´s gonna propose! He´s gonna propose!!!* She thought half enthusiastic half petrified.

“Lois… Will you marry me?”

Her eyes were filled with tears. “Oh, Clark… yes!!! Yes!!! I´ll marry you!” She smiled and hugged him excited.

The End.

(What???? Don´t look at me like that!!! blush You expected me to have a twisted end for a proposal??? Hell … no! I love those scenes! laugh )

MDL (Who really thinks people shouldn´t take her work for granted.)

Now answer: MDL : laugh or devil ?

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Wicked!!!! {I read the end first)

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard