Hi FoLCs laugh

Here´s another MTLV from my new series... i hope you like it. It wasn´t BR-ed cuz wife didn´t show up tonight. So basically, any mistakes this time are my entire fault. blush

I hope you like it.

Thanks For Saving Me. I owe you... one?

“You´re never gonna get away with it! He´s coming to rescue me… at any time now!” She shouted at him with a nervous grin on her face.

“I hope so. And when he comes to save you, I´ll hit him with this!!! Muahahaha!!!” He laughed as he showed her a shiny object.

“No!!! You´re… you´re evil!” That was all she could let out.

“Du-uh! You´ve just made up or you were tired of seeing the old episodes??? Of course I´m evil! If you´re the victim and he´s the hero… then there must be a villain, and that´s me!!!

“He´s gonna find a way to subdue you! And I wouldn´t like to be on your shoes when he´s finished with you!”

“And that won´t take long.” He said arriving from the sky.

“Oooo… I´m shaking… you came for what? Rescuing the little woman?” The villain giggled.

The hero was to going to answer him on that when he fell dizzy on the floor.

“What´s wrong??? Feeling weak… confused… inpotent?” The villain walked around him as he questioned the fallen man.

“I´ve put you in prison once and I´ll do again!” The weak man mumbled.

“Who and what army?” He looked around himself just to be hit on the face by a punch that came from nowhere he could have previously seen. By so, Tempus passed out on the floor.

“I´m the whole army!!!” Lois said breathing on and polishing her nails on her blouse. After that, she tossed the little piece of Kryptonite away from him. “Clark, are you alright?”

“I´m fine Lois.” He rose up from the floor still trumbling. “How did you manage to free yourself?”

“It wasn´t that tight. I freed one hand and the rest was easy.”

“Thanks for saving me… I owe you one.” He said supporting his weight on her to recover his strength.

“And I owe you what? Three hundred ninety eight ones?”

They both laughed at that.

The End. laugh

MDL. laugh or devil ?

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."