Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Xanabee Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Clark and I discovered what stops Kryptonite poisoning.”

Lois was now on the edge of her seat with anticipation. “How?” she whispered.

“One day, Clark had been at a chemical fire – and in the course of trying to secure all of the hazardous chemicals, he somehow ingested an entire vat of Hydrogen Peroxide.”

“Hydrogen Peroxide?” Lois wondered incredulously. “Don’t tell me that normal household Hydrogen Peroxide inhibits Kryptonite.”
LOL! I like this! Very clever, Alicia! goofy

And now for Lois and Clark to tell Dr. Klein about this. Or are they just going to do it all by themselves?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
“Exactly. Just let me take you through this step by step.” Dr. Lois found herself getting impatient with her counterpart’s lack of patience. “When Clark comes in contact with Kryptonite, it inhibits RYS and instead of the sunlight reacting with D, the Kryptonite reacts with D creating the KyD complex which inhibits his Superpowers and makes him feel like a normal man. But that is just with the smallest amount of Kryptonite – almost miniscule, trace levels. And the level of Kryptonite Clark receives impossible to control.”
You only missed the Michaelis-Menten ecuation and Lois the reporter would have a complet description of enzyme behaviour. smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Alicia

WOW! I love this part. thumbsup
The explanation about Kryptonite and the RYS enzyme is excellent and extremely fascinating. clap
Hydrogen Peroxide!! cat As long as it's just Clark drinking the stuff!!

You did an amazing job portraying both Lois and Dr. Lois's emotions. I can sense their pain, confusion and joy. It's wonderful. And the last part is so WAFFy!

I'm looking forward to reading more.

Tricia cool

Blogger
Blogger
Wonderful chapter, Alicia smile1

Looking forward to see how our Clark and Lois will tackle the problem.

Casey & Christine sloppy

I am a citizen of the world - Socrates
Features Writer
Features Writer
Alicia,
this is a great segment
glad the Loises have buried the hatchet
can't wait for the Clarks to come back
merry

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hello! smile1

Brilliant idea thumbsup thumbsup

Nobody else could've thought about it.

...Hmm... so fertility problems can be solved by drinking hydrogen peroxide...

Lucky thing it's just about Superman clap

Post more soon.

See ya.
Anna_B.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Alicia - sorry I'm late getting to this! So, we're getting closer to Lois and Clark having a child of their own. smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thank you, Ursie, Maria, Jose, Tricia, Casey & Christine, Merry, Anna and Wendy! I am so glad that you all enjoyed this part. I was a bit leary about this part because I wasn't sure if people would like my explanation of the fertility treatment - I thougth that it was simple, but obscure enough so Dr. Klein would have missed it.

I'll never be able to order pasta with marinara sauce in a restaurant ever again!
LOL, Ursie! I'm sorry smile .

You only missed the Michaelis-Menten ecuation and Lois the reporter would have a complet description of enzyme behaviour.
LOL, Jose! I almost added a complete description of the M-M kinetics complete with plots, but I thought that it might be going a little over the top wink .

As long as it's just Clark drinking the stuff!!
Yep, Tricia, and I wouldn't recommend anyone but Clark drinking it either wink .

And that sounds like some ingenious thinking on your part.
Thanks, Wendy! blush I spend a very long time coming up with chemical equations that seemed plausable. I wasn't sure if it would come off well! I am so happy it did!!!

The final part will be up shortly!

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard