Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Martha is where she needs to be laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Features Writer
Features Writer
I agree with daneel... but hopefully she will give them space ´cuz...

For a long time, she'd been fighting so hard against the connection between them, too afraid of the pain of rejection to accept that her happiness relied completely on Clark's continued good health and their being together.

She eased from the rocker and over to the chair next to his, taking his hand in hers. Yes, she was very glad Clark was going to be okay. And maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to see if they could take their relationship to the next level. After all, this baby needed Daddy as much, if not more, than Mommy.

From the doorway of the bedroom, Martha smiled at the couple on the balcony. Her daughter-in-law might not be ready to admit to herself or the rest of the world the incredible feelings she held for her husband, but a mother and wife from Kansas could see it from where she stood. She turned and sighed happily as she busied herself with dinner preparations.
according to my accounts... pheromone, my lovely is coming soooooooooooooon!!!! smile1

MDL. (taking extra pills waiting for that laugh )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool She is a lot like my mother-in-law.

"Stan told me that the maggots just consume the dead tissue and leave the good. I was ready to accept it in theory, but I never expected them to work so well." As he spoke, Bernard was moving Clark's arm to check it out and gently prodding at the now pink flesh. "How does that feel, Clark?"

Clark gaze was focused on his upper arm in amazement. "It feels okay. Still a bit sore, but it's not throbbing like it was before. Is the wound as clean as it looks?"
Didn't we saw this in Ripley's?

She eased from the rocker and over to the chair next to his, taking his hand in hers. Yes, she was very glad Clark was going to be okay. And maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to see if they could take their relationship to the next level. After all, this baby needed Daddy as much, if not more, than Mommy.

From the doorway of the bedroom, Martha smiled at the couple on the balcony. Her daughter-in-law might not be ready to admit to herself or the rest of the world the incredible feelings she held for her husband, but a mother and wife from Kansas could see it from where she stood. She turned and sighed happily as she busied herself with dinner preparations.
thumbsup Beautiful.

More ASAP, Please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh this is such a beautiful story. I just hate that the baby was conceived artificially! I don't know if I could be married to someone as delicious looking as Clark Kent (thinking of the image of Dean Cain) and not just be all over him. My Goodness...what's wrong with this chick? huh

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm glad Martha is there.

smile1 clap

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I don't have a clue who that pregnant woman hanging around that house is. First she's a total evil harpy and now she's a caring nursemaid. Sybil had nothing on her. huh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard