#15603 09/13/04 08:43 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#15604 09/13/04 09:49 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Yet another fantastic part, Yvonne! thumbsup

Post more soon! wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#15605 09/13/04 11:53 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice Yvonne. I am not sure why Lois would want to play dumb in front of Lana, but I like how they are working together and helping each other. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#15606 09/13/04 01:55 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Seems Lois has forgotten about her 'problem' with Clark and his 'obsession' with her. Her desire to keep their relationship at just the friendship level isn't going to be helped by her sexual teasing like at the end there.

tsk, tsk, Lois get a hold of yourself. Clark is a drug addled loser. You would be much happier with a loser who never took any drugs. Minnesota is quite nice in the fall.

Tank (who does have to add that Lois had better hurry since fall doesn't last too long in Minnesota either)

#15607 09/13/04 02:28 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, and Tank? Last year when I drove across the country, one of my girlfriends MADE ME stop at the Mall of America! Now if that doesn't attract a woman to move out there, I don't know what does LOL

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#15608 09/13/04 05:17 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yvonne, this was great, again. I like how they're melding into a nice relationship, work or not.

It's neat how she wanted to go with him, and how he cared enough to go tell Lana, however I think they're in for it when Lana tells her husband about their visit, which she surely will.

Nice way you talked about the price of their furnishings, very well snuck in there. (snuck? sneak, sneaked, snuck? grin) And about Lois being dumb, it was a good way to show she wasn't the same Lois as the other one, but it was good to let her be herself at the end and just let Lana have the facts.

Lana is such a b****. Totally a mean and rotten person. I should remember how you showed that when I'm trying to portray a character as rotten!

Again, as always, I'll have to count the days till the next segment appears. Are they all written or are you just keeping ahead of us by the skin of your teeth...seat of your pants?

until later...Nancy smile1

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
#15609 09/14/04 06:26 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Great part razz

More soon!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
#15610 09/15/04 02:06 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am not sure why Lois would want to play dumb in front of Lana, but I like how they are working together and helping each other.
Laura, she just decided on the spur of the moment to slip into a character nothing like her own, to ensure Lana believed her claim that she wasn't Lois Lane, the woman who made Clark leave Lana. I picked 'dumb Lois', because we've seen her use that persona a few times in the series.

Tank, she's just getting on with living for a while without dwelling on those problems and issues. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. wink

Yvonne

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard