Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kb Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Yet another beautiful part. I love this story smile1 . I’ve had a lot to do at school lately, so I read the last 2 parts just now. All I can say is wow hyper hyperThat’s just so beautiful

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uh oh...I don't know about all this...Clark hiding things from Lois again...at this point, I'm ready to bet his powers are leaving, but that's just one speculation...

Great part!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
This story is just wonderful. I'm not going to risk predictions. I just don't think it's fair that...YOU DONT POST DAILY! wallbash

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Mmmm. It's getting WAFFY. thumbsup

Kerth
Kerth
He's losing his powers pretty fast frown

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
finally caught up!!

this story is good...

looking foward to the next part

Meni cool

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi!

Once more, great chapter. I loved this part! I liked to see Lois struggling to change and they become closer. I also loved to see Clark more happy. He deserve this, and seems Lois finally realized. smile

Lois laughed softly as she reached for his hand. "You getting sick suddenly like that scared me... really scared me." She felt as if she didn't admit that, she'd burst. All afternoon, she'd fought those feelings, telling herself she'd imagined it. Everything was fine now. She was pregnant and soon Clark would be on the road to recovery. But none of that was true. Today had taught her that there was a long way to go before he was out of danger. She *was* afraid for him and Clark should know that.
It's good Lois finally is being honest with Clark and with herself. wink

"Forget it," was all she said as she concentrated on tugging his suit down his legs, which wasn't an easy task. Even though he'd lost some bulk because of the illness, Clark still weighed more than he appeared. Bereft of the suit, he was wearing black briefs and nothing else. Immediately images of the day she'd taken time to really look at Clark with his shirt off came to mind. He looked good that day and just as good today.
Oh, he always look pretty good... In black, then, WOW!!! [Linked Image]

Her gaze drifted to the empty side of her bed. Then again;
"Ah, what the heck," she mumbled before climbing into the bed next to Clark. "You *are* married to him for Christ's sake," she whispered fiercely. Besides, it wasn't as if anything was going to happen. She would simply stick to her side of the mattress and Clark was too exhausted to move. She could manage another night in the same bed.
Good idea, Lois! [Linked Image]

Lois stirred drowsily the next morning with Clark spooned behind her. Slowly, she realized the reason she'd awakened so early was due to the male hand on her body caressing her stomach.
It felt... wonderful.
<I'm doing it again! When did I start thinking that way?!>
Clark sensed when she woke up, but regardless, he continued the motion he'd started with his hand, simply wanting to touch her and feel a connection to the baby. He didn't know when he began his simple exploration -- probably in that twilight place between sleeping and waking, but it was too good to stop. And surely Lois would object if she was uncomfortable with his actions. Instead, she arched herself back against him, eliciting a moan. That was too much, taking the touch way beyond that of a father on his child. Gently he rolled her over and held her gaze while his hand continued its tantalizing movement. He stopped just under her left breast, and they lay, staring at each other, breathing heavily.
WOW! This was HOT, HOT!!! [Linked Image]

"Clark," Lois whispered as she lifted her hands to wipe the tears from his eyes.
His eyes locked with hers, conveying everything he'd ever felt for her. Caught up in the moment, he leaned forward and kissed her softly. "Thank you," he whispered when he leaned back.
How sweet! [Linked Image]

When did Superman start lying? he mused, but he already knew the answer. The day he started trying to hide things from Lois again.
Everything was going well between Lois and Clark. Why is he lying to her? Lois is trying to help him, but he needs to understand he's sick. He is going to kill himself with his super activities. [Linked Image]

"He says he's fine, Perry, but I'm not convinced. He's been in such a quiet mood these last couple of days."
Clark should be honest with Lois. She's struggling to be honest with him and he can ruin everything lying to her. He needs to think in his health, too. He's being too stubborn. [Linked Image]

I hope Clark think better and talk with Lois about what is happening. And I hope also Lois admit her feelings for Clark. They became closer and need to trust in each other. Anyway, I am very hopeful for the future. smile

Post more!! SOON, please!!!!! I can't wait for next part!!!! laugh

~Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm catching up with the last few parts: it's a so wonderful story! I was a little angry with Lois (okay, a lot angry!), but now that she's trying to develop a closer relationship with her husband, Clark's upsetting me: he has to tell Lois if his powers are reducing! Just loved the parents-child bond!
looking for the next part! smile1

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Yes, that is your fault.

She was striding forward when suddenly she halted and swung back to face him, saying, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, "Clark, I think tomorrow we should tell Perry and Jimmy that I'm pregnant."

"You do?" he squeaked.

"Close your mouth or you might catch flies. And we should probably tell my parents too, though I'm not looking forward to that.... Maybe I could just send you. Nah, that would be like tossing the Christians to the lions, and I'm not a sadist. I'm sure we'll manage somehow."

He never ceased to be amazed by Lois Lane and shook his head in amusement as he began pushing his precariously balanced grocery cart in the wake of his wife.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
that would be like tossing the Christians to the lions, and I'm not a sadist.
Until this chapter, I wasn't so sure of that. grumble

I'm glad to see that Lois has stopped acting like some bad seed. I appreciate that she recognized that she was totally out of line. How 'super' of Clark to forgive her so easily.

I believe that despite her now trying to be kind, her actions have erected a wall between them. Every married woman knows when her husband is sick; they let us know, over and over. But IMHO, in addition to his wanting to appear strong, her hateful behavior has prevented his feeling close enough to her to share the true status of his health. He knows he doesn't have her love and he couldn't stand her pity.

Another thing, when Lois blurted out her fears for her 'husband', Clark was uncomfortable, unsure. He's going to be a father but he doesn't know if he'll ever be a husband.

It seems that even though Clark implies they'll still be together in 30 years he's just saying it to encourage himself, that he'll still be around in 30 years. He's not an idiot; surely he saw that she was obviously being evil to keep him from getting too close, that she had planned to leave him as soon as he was healthy. Will he ever address it?

This is so engrossing! Thank you so much for crafting this moving tale.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I somehow missed the last part of this story so now I'm all caught up.

I have to agree with some of the feedback about Lois. I do find myself wanting to smack her upside the head. I mean how obtuse and self serving can one person be? She makes this grand gesture to save Clark's life and then is insufferable from that point on! frown

I see her softening little by little now. I just hope that I can like her more as this goes along!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice job. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
SQD and Jenni

A wonderful part! smile1

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hi jenny... SQD... notworthy

I had to catch up with my reading once i was away for a week on a dreadful family trip. My hands were shaking, i was sweating, dry mouthed. it felt almost like clark´s symptoms. But when i came home, everything got better!!! I finally could take another shot of my addiction... your story!

Please.. more soon... more every day!!!!!!!

grovel

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Top Banana
Top Banana
She makes this grand gesture to save Clark's life and then is insufferable from that point on!
That's an accurate assessment grumble Even though he's super, he's still human, and no human who's been crushed as thoroughly as he's been would reach out to his antagonist again. I think Lois should be the one to make this a real marriage, if it can become one. And I think Clark ought to really consider if being with her is what he wants, weigh the pros and cons, not just take her in his arms and accept that she is his soulmate so whatever she does is fine.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois seems to be better - most of the time - but then edgy again.

"It's his child but it's my body" - well, I think it's not that, but more that they have not made love, so *they* are strangers.

Also, I am uncomfortable with Clark's will to "peek" the baby. It's like wanting something that belongs only to the mother.

Gabriele
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am uncomfortable with Clark's will to "peek" the baby. It's like wanting something that belongs only to the mother.
It did seem like, since the baby is in her body, Clark has no right to touch it. He's not the father, he's just another stranger trying to feel her stomach. Why should he complain? He can go to the doctor's visits on sufferance (my, isn't that big of her!).

Top Banana
Top Banana
Where's the next chapter? hyper

Obviously this became a favorite of mine very quickly. hail

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard