Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey you're back!! dance

Bernie to the rescue!

And this made me smile...
“Then how in the world did you two ever get to this point – the point where you’re considering marriage?”

“It’s been a long, strange trip, Bernie,” laughed Lois mirthlessly. “Too long, too strange…"
It sure has! smile

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'd forgotten we were still dealing with the problem of the scar... brave Lois, for wanting to deal with it. And it's very ironic that it's Luthor's research that's going to help them out. Too bad they couldn't tell him about it... but probably better not.

The telepathy thing is interesting, too, that she was able to show that to Dr. Klein -- and his observation that various people would love to dissect *her* like a frog... she'd better marry Clark, just out of self-preservation goofy

And, not to sound insatiable or anything, but... Want more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great parts. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup I adore the interaction between Lois and Clark. So normal, a team. love

I'd like some more please. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow you are back! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok so Bernie is going to help them great! Looking forward to more Leela and PAAALEEEEZE make it soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Bernie is the best!!! laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

Another fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful, L. Sorry I've been behind and awol from this great, great story.

Love the poetic justice of Luthor's clone technology being used to the good, and to help Lois.

And the horror over the scar, her showing it to Clark and his reaction. The idea that anyone else seeing it would immediately assume the worst about Superman, or even the two of them. That it's a mark of ownership, and this Lois has painstakingly grown into a- sometimes shaky, of course- brave heroine in her own right, her own person. And now she'll shed the scar. I love the symbolism in that.

And though I know she'll always keep the inner scars, it's wonderful that the most obvious one, the one that sets her apart physically, can go away!

Worth the wait! And always ready for more!!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard