Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part.
She could use a wig, make her hair quite different. Maybe she should cover her face or wear colored contacts. The makeup could be completely different. She’d often done something with her face for undercover work that had been successful. She remembered the makeup artists she’d known in her time and wondered if one could make a mask for her that she’d glue on. That would completely change her appearance. Maybe she would just need a set of cheeks and a nose, some sort of a strip that she could put on and remove quickly.

For clothes, she could go the Superman route with spandex, but no, maybe something more opposite to her nature, something feminine. But if she was going to be participating in rescues, she’d need to maintain some of her attitude of self sufficiency and independence. Just how much of her personality would she need to change to be able to fool not only Superman but the rest of the world that would capture her on camera just like Superman.
Mask unless is lined with lead. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Expecting the debut!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi!
I'm new here. smile1

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard