Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks Maria for pointing that out about that paragraph at the end. I went back and edited it. He's not sorry to be her friend, he's thrilled. goofy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Kerth
Kerth
So, when is Lois going out of the hospital? laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
This totally makes sense with the Season 1 Lois I've come to know and hate. thumbsup You actually made her human enough that I can see her growth. clap And I can believe that they could come to an understanding. sloppy

Thanks for making the transition from Season 1 witch to human being realistic. hail Lookiing forward to more. Much more.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
So, Ethnica, I guess this means that I've got to keep writing! Sheesh, 4 stories at once. What do I get myself into! Good thing the kids all went back to school today, now I can devote ALL my time to LCFF! cool

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard