Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ok....here's a summary of all of the A-plot points:

1) Thorul probably killed his fraternal brother Lex Luthor and only Lois and Clark know that there was any kind of relationship between the two. Should Lois investigate the story, Thorul will kill Clark with the Kryptonite he had stolen from STAR LABS.

2) James Olson's cousin Timmy Olson was a mole for Edge Enterprises; he helped bring their computer system down, forcing James Olson to sell his shares of the Planet to LNN/Edge Enterprises. Thorul is VP of Acquisitions of Edge Enterprises. Timmy was found dead in his apartment, with an apparent suicide note. His death has now been ruled a homicide.

3) Thorul brought Mark Boyle in from the Congo (where he was a foreign correspondent for the BBN as well as the AP) as the new city beat editor. Boyle is a complex British journalist who, while he was working for the BBN, was also moonlighting for Luthor Corp and now Edge Enterprises. He looks like an older version of Clark Kent, and like Clark, has the hots for Lois.

4) Perry White has stepped down as Mayor of Metropolis and will be assuming his former post as Editor in Chief, where he will supervise Mark Boyle, a man he met years ago in London when they were both covering the royal wedding. The two men loathe each other.

5) Lucy Lane is newly married to Will Church, who is Thorul's Assistant VP of Acquisitions. Lucy is unaware that her spouse is connected to organized crime.

6) The Daily Planet's new owners, mainly Thorul, are forcing Lois to see psychologist Maxwell Deter, who is also being bankrolled by Thorul and Edge Enterprises. Dr. Deter has been told to ensure that Lois will not be fit to return to work on a full-time basis.

7) Clark is currently marooned in space until the Kryptonite particle dust encircling the earth after the destruction of the Nightfall Asteriod reaches a low enough level for him to return.

That about brings us up to the present! Did I miss anything?

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well I see that Ellen Lane is as helpful as ever. If there was any character on the show I hated more than Jimmy it would have been Ellen.

I hate Jimmy in general, which includes the comic books, but it was the Ellen of the television series that I hated. The comic book version was practically non-existent.

That said, I kind of have to agree with Ellen here. Lois doesn't really have any business telling Lucy her husband is a criminal until she is either willing to share her 'inside' information with her, or has some concrete evidence to back up her accusations. Technically she doesn't know that Will is actually on the inside of the organization. He could just be a dupe being used as a public face for Edge Enterprises. Of course, with the name Church, I sincerely doubt it.

Tank (who figures that Lucy will hate Lois for destroying her marriage, then become a tragic casuality of the 'war' between Thorul and Lois)

Kerth
Kerth
Waiting for Lucy.... laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard