Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This development is interesting. It's really quite a turn for Perry himself to strongly put some sense into Lois. Maybe the vacation will help put the much needed perspective into Lois's life, not only as a reporter but as a person as well.

Looking forward for the next chapter!

Top Banana
Top Banana
This is good, this is very good! razz knowing his secret is DANGEROUS - how in the world are you going to make her human huh It can't be done, but I know you're gonna do it laugh AND give us a HEA. notworthy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wow! what reviews! Outstanding?? smile But the contrast is amazing. Maria thinks Perry's being mean to Lois, but one of you thinks it will do her good!

I hope I can stay in your good graces. I didn't have a clue what was going to come out when i sat at the comptuer, and that's what I got, so I hope the next part will come out as well!!
nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nancy

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard