Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I hope the loyal readers of this sequel will recognize Mark Boyle as the guy you love to hate. Attractive, looking so much like Clark,with that sexy British accent, but yet...who is he really down deep inside? Does he love Lois Lane or is he using her as a pawn?

HMMMMM

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Mark Boyle is scum. But still he is just an underling so he doesn't quite rate the 'villian you love to hate' status. You have Thorul for that. Also the 'behind the scenes Morgan Edge could emerge as one clever, but nasty advisary.

I'm not sure how many arms you have Chris, but this story has become quite the juggling act. I don't know how many storylines from episodes you are incorporating along with your own main plot line. I get dizzy just trying to keep up.

I'm all for Lois and Clark being very much 'in love', but I have to say that I thought the elevator scene was just a bit over the top. They are adults, after all... aren't they?

Tank (who thinks that since Clark has saved the world from Nightfall in many fics already that Chris, by her inclusion of the kryptonite-tipped missle, will be going a different direction... Clark doesn't make it back and the world is destroyed)

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
If I did it that way, Tank, then I'd have a Tank Ending, right?

Something to think about.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Kryptonite in the missile!! eek

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I'm still in the process of catching up. help So this is feedback for the last couple of parts.

Great story thumbsup !!

I'm glad that they're back in Metropolis. It got quite confusing having them all twice and traveling through time and dimensions.

I'm worried about Lois going to be hypnotized by Dr. Deter. eek This surely can't be good.
I'm also worried about Clark going into space to stop that asteroid. shock . Boyle and Edge are up to no good. :rolleyes:

I love how Lois counters Boyles (ick!) 'attacks'. Pure Mad Dog Lane fashion laugh

~Julia

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting. help

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard