Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,

Really liked Rachel in this one. Glad you've given her some wisdom and maturity.

It's wonderful to see Lois and Clark knowing that they love each other and would be less without the other half.

Great part!

Barb.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Good stuff. I'm still enjoying this. I do think, though, that Rachel is a little too mature and understanding. A nice fit of jealousy might be good about now! wink

At least Lois and Clark have figured out that they belong with each other now. So, is part eight going to be pure smoochies?

The last line is an utter gem, though. Oh, Lois, just figure it out for yourself, dear!

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Ross led Rachel to one of the tall tables and sat down across from her. "I talked to Emily last night and she wants to work things out."

"That's great, Ross!"

"The thing is..." Ross took a deep breath. "I have to move to London."

"Ross..."

He cut her off. "No, really, you're obviously moving on, and I do love her and I want to work things out, so I'm going. I quit my job and I leave on Monday."

Rachel had tried to interrupt him and tell him that things between her and Clark were going no where, but he hadn't given her the opportunity. "Monday? That's fast."

"Yeah, but it's really what I want."

"Then, good. Go."
No, no, no, grumble

"You have some explaining to do..."

"I know."

"... but you could tell me you were Superman and that's why you left and I wouldn’t care!"
clap clap

Post soon the last part, Carol notworthy notworthy

Jose notworthy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm still enjoying this. smile Rachel seems a little to 'grown up' tho its ages since I've seen the London/Emily eps to compare. I'm so g;lad that Lois has finally found Clark and that Rachel isn't going to make things dificult! Lois and Rachel's conversation seems a little wierd but maybe just because we very rarley, if ever actully see Lois having a 'girly' talk!

Loved the last line! rotflol Had to read it 2 or 3 times to make sure I'd read it right, and it didn't say '...moved to NY because you were Superman'! laugh

Loriel

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Carol and Missy

A great part! goofy

I can't wait to read the last part.
Please post it soon.

Tricia cool

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This is a great part, I loved Rachel here and the last line is very clever! laugh
Can’t wait for the last section... smile

Sarah-Jayne:)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve - Still Me
Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol and Missy
great part
glad they are together
more soon please
merry

Kerth
Kerth
Where is part 8? I missed it or Carol hasn't posted it yet?

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG!! I'm soo sorry! I did read part 7 but I never left my feedback. RL has been getting in the way lately.

It was really nice of Racheal to push Lois back to Clark ... How about a bigger smoochie though! Oh, you're saving that for *after* the revelation, I gotcha!

smile

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Carol times up. One week already. smile1

Where are you? hyper

MAF sloppy

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard