Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1490 05/15/03 08:52 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi again and thanks to all reading and responding to this story. It was a very tough fic to write and it means a great deal to me, so the overwhelming responses have really blown me away. Thank you very much! smile1 (couldn't resist--I like the strangled cat from the other board and take every opportunity to use it. Too bad we don't have it here.)

I hope this part is clear enough. I rewrote a great deal and added some parts on suggestion from my beta-reader. Please feel free to point out what you think needs help. Of course, I know you will. thumbsup

Enjoy!

#1491 05/15/03 11:12 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm...

So who exactly did Clark's, uh, death notice go to? Martha and Jonathan, and they they got Lois to haul it on over to Smallville?

Where does Clark's crimes fit into this? Was he really found guilty? Does he know anything at all, or has he just been rotting in that jail cell and never saw any form of a judge? Does the South American government even know what's going on, or are they just doing what Luthor tells them to?

Lois needs to get on the ball here and save Clark! Yay, keep writing!

Jen /me shuts up now laugh

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#1492 05/15/03 01:26 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yowza Get Clark home fast. Good to hear they dug up the Kryptonite

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#1493 05/15/03 02:12 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well since you are encouraging me to hang in there I will..I couldn't resist reading this part even though your warning at the top made me VERY nervous! eek

This story is really great..thanks goodness I don't have to wait too long for the next part..I'm on the edge of my seat..

SAVE HIM LOIS!! wildguy

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#1494 05/15/03 09:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, that was fast (me puts a fake unconvincing tone and face) smile1 ...eh, couldn't resist either wink

So I have carte blanche to point out the good (and bads...if I could ever find any)? Well, thanks! But I would've done it without approval, LOL.

ok, er...I'll be very original by saying: I really liked this section. When will SQD actually *stop* to write good section, the evil Cyad in me wonders? laugh (yes, I can be evil too, only I hide it well).

Lois reaction to "through herself fully on the battle" is so...well...Loisy! And it's so evil of you to keep the Kents and Lois and everyone on the guess when it comes to Clark/Superman how should I put it...'current health state'? <beg> even if they assume he's dead. I also wonders what will happen to Clark, I always thought you were a supporter of happy endings blush

Okay, me is torn between begging for a happy ending (on second thought, forget it, I'm not the begging type!) Then, there's the bitch part in me waiting for a real nasty and devilish TE...so, er, let's put it the Purgatory way: Clark escapes, gets back to Lois (that's for the happy part) and then our happy couple gets in more and unescaping deadly trouble (that's for the evil part)...I'm jk here, ater all, it's up to you!

Go on like this thumbsup

Carole

PS: noticed how I didn't say anything about a possible part five? :rolleyes:

#1495 05/16/03 06:41 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

She’d called in the FBI and other government agencies. They, too, had come up empty. It seemed they had no authority in the small South American country and it would be almost impossible to get an American out of one of those prisons. Without anymore options, Lois had even called Lex. That would probably have gone over like a ton of bricks with Clark. But Lex did have contacts and pull all over the world. Only this time even he had come up empty. Lois wanted to cry at the thought that Clark might not come home again. She lowered her head to hold it in her hands.
mad She call Luthor? She is nuts. He must be laugh at her. She don't suspect of Luthor.

“Oh, Clark,” she breathed through fresh tears. “I will always love you. I won’t rest until your killers are brought to justice.” She bent and placed the rose she held on the stone. “You’ll never be forgotten. And I will never forget how much you loved me those last days.” She stood and hurried to catch up to the car waiting to take them back to the farm. She may have lost the only man she had ever been truly loved by, but she found solace in the family he left behind.
eek Hope Lois don't stop.

:rolleyes: Please wake up Lois. Open her eyes.

More soon, please.

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#1496 05/16/03 06:06 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Stopquitdont
just read 3&4
get Clark out of there
don't let Lois give up
more
merry

#1497 05/14/07 11:21 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S

omg this got to me as did the telegram i read them and the tears just poured down. it reminded me of my nan. how ill never hear her voice again, get to laugh with her as we make cakes and now im starting to cry all over again! see what you people do to me!!! mecry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard