Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Oh my!!! eek

Jimmy and kids!!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh...my...goodness!!! evil

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

A great challenge! dizzy

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Jimmy + kid = [Linked Image]

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
Top Banana
Top Banana
I can see this whole moving across the ocean isn't a problem for your muse, Wendy. wink

Not too hard a challenge, but it's still really shocking! Lois actually married Jimmy??? evil

Hope you post your answer soon, Tank! smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
evil edge in the least.

Still, I can't see any problem for Tank. I confidently predict there will be a pair of (what some people might call) premature deaths in the near future, leaving Clark to console the berieved widow. The only real question is - swift and spectacular, or slow and painful?

Mere smile

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Wendy, you are evil! Good luck Tank. Maybe they'll all shave their heads and join a commune where they can have a threesome<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is too, too much!! clap

Can't wait to see what Tank comes up with!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oh, Wendy, this is excellent! And funny too (in a twisted way... but I *am* twisted). And, I have to say, you chose one of my favourite scenarios. evil Only this time I laughed instead of crying. (I said, I'm twisted. rotflol Can't wait to see what he's gonna come up with.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
As some of you may know, I was supposed to meet with Wendy and her husband John over the weekend. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it so I sent my cousin Vinnie in my stead.

The report he came back with was of a genial and affable young couple who provided him with a very pleasant afternoon. They were just really nice people. But now I have to wonder...

The Wendy that Vinnie described couldn't possibly have written such a terrible, evil fic like this one. I mean, Jimmy and a kid? It's just not human!

Being the 'good sport' that I am, I'll take a shot at this, but I still wonder... who were those people that cousin Vinnie had lunch with?

Tank (who thinks that his taste in reading material is much closer to John's than it is to Wendy's)

Top Banana
Top Banana
What the heck have you been doing to come up with this? grumble and Lois married someone else and had a baby (and after 10 years absence, there's no chance Clark is the father of Lois' baby). laugh I LOVE IT!!!! hail

Tank, who hates anything to do with kids, HOW THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO RESOLVE THIS AND GIVE US AT LEAST HALF A HEA? This is truly a challenge worthy of you. Please don't make us suffer the pangs of angst and misery you usually do; just put them up against the wall and shoot them. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting.

“I’m married, Clark.”
Up to here, OK. Sweet razz

Hit me with the rest. grumble

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As some of you may know, I was supposed to meet with Wendy and her husband John over the weekend. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it so I sent my cousin Vinnie in my stead.
What Tank doesn't know is that we were so worried about meeting this self-proclaimed curmudgeon that we hired a couple of rejects from a reality show to turn up at the hotel instead. Unfortunately, we never saw them again - I think they must still be wandering around somewhere in the middle of St Paul, probably looking for a comics store... goofy

Wendy (who has no sympathy at all for Tank in this particular predicament - this one's so easy!) smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
This is sick... Well... ok... I like Mayson, Scardino, Perry, and Jimmy... (I have to admit)

I even wrote something trying to explain the reason why Tank doesnt like Jimmy... but this... this is cruel...this is mean... this is..Yerk.

I do hope Clark is just having one of those nightmares he usually has. Probably he is still worried about going to New Krypton and the consequences of his departure. Clark wake up, man! laugh

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, Wendy! You are truly cruel! To have Lois *grow her hair*? *gasp* The horror!

But, honestly, what's for Tank to fix? I mean, love is one thing. None of us doubt that Clark and Lois love each other. But Lois and Clark were friends first, as were Lois and Jimmy. Surely with the years they spent together, she's come to feel a love for him, even if it's not the dramatic, death-defying type of love she shared with Clark. And she has a son. So, poor Clark. Why would Lois want to divorce her (younger, probably still fit and handsome) husband to marry a guy with a pot-belly, anyway?

I see why this is such an easy job for Tank. I mean, truly, adding "The End" isn't very taxing, even for a guitar-player, right?

Oh, wait. Tank doesn't like Jimmy, does he? Why do I have the feeling that he won't see this as the happy ending I do?

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm really late to this party, but I see how clever Wendy is - she's hit on all the best things Tank just loves in a fic. Lots of Jimmy. Lots of Lois hair. A kid...what more could he ask for.

But...I have to wonder if Tank is so cruel that he'd actually kill off little Clark James Jr. I mean, a piano falling out of the sky to land on Jimmy's head is fairly certain, but if he's carrying a kid at the time - ugh!! Tank will win the King of Evil crown.

For some reason, the description that Wendy provided of this aged Clark keeps pulling to my mind images of Elvis Presley in his later years - and I have no idea why that is!! Clark with long, mutton-chop sideburns. Oh, my eyes! My eyes!!

Great stuff, Wendy. Now off to see how Tank wormed his way out of this.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard