Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nice part, Wendy! I really like that whole conversation with Henderson. Now they'd better get some hard evidence to get rid of Luthor and get back to the really important things: get talking and head to the smoochies! sloppy

Saskia (too tired to say more right now but really enjoyed this part)

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I always like to see Bill Henderson get involved in an investigation. Now they need to produce some results for him.

If Nigel creates another "accident" for Clark, it's going to look a little odd if he escapes it again, unless he can come up with a good reason ...

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble He is losing it. Nigel is like a rat probably the first to abandon the boat.

"No, sir," Nigel replied, sounding unusually chastened. "I will take care of - and this time I'll do the job myself. But the timing will be crucial if it is to look like an accident. Two apparent accidents in one day could be suspicious. So tomorrow...?"

Luthor grunted, clearly not completely satisfied. "If it has to be tomorrow, then so be it. Those two have become far too much of a thorn in the side. I want Kent in the hospital for at least a week. If his injuries are life-threatening, that will feel even sweeter," he added, a smile at last curving over the stern features.
grumble He is dangerous.

More ASAP, lease.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good stuff, Wendy! The a-plot is humming right along, with nice humor and character bits along the way. And I do like the notion that the hot-desking will foil attempts to bug anything at the Planet <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
"I want it expedited. And I want the results on my desk yesterday."
I think you meant tomorrow, Wendy. If I'm reading this wrong and there's no error know that that is because it's 6:30 AM and I haven't gone to sleep yet, so I am only half-conscious.

Anyway, things are getting good! I like that Henderson is involved, usually the extent of his appearence in fics is just a cameo.

No A-plot in this part, though, you owe us that! wink

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Kerth
Kerth
eek

Luthor is playing high!! laugh

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

A great part! thumbsup I love Henderson's conversation with Lois and Clark.

I can't wait to see what Nigel has planned for Clark. eek Please post more soon.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Julie smile

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I want it expedited. And I want the results on my desk yesterday."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you meant tomorrow, Wendy
I did mean yesterday. wink It's a figure of speech, indicating that a request is extremely urgent (or that a boss is extremely demanding). I don't want it now; I want it yesterday! goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice job Wendy. More soon! PS how is Canada? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I did mean yesterday. It's a figure of speech, indicating that a request is extremely urgent (or that a boss is extremely demanding). I don't want it now; I want it yesterday!
There's always something new to learn when it comes to the English language (even when you're chronically attached to books). goofy

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Henderson? Isn't he dead?

Tank (who thinks he needs to reassert his curmudgeoness as some people are forgetting his true nature)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wendy, this is a great story, as all of your stories are. Keep it coming!!!

doublel

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part! thumbsup Nice conversation with Herdenson!

Can't wait to see what Nigel will do! More soon! hyper

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've been posting on Sundays, but I'm back early this week because we may not have internet access again until next Tuesday or thereabouts. We're leaving Chicago and spending a couple of days at Cedar Point , a rollercoaster park in Sandusky, Ohio. laugh

Anyway, once again, thank you all for your comments on this section! Nan, I'm very glad that you enjoy seeing Henderson getting involved. smile As for this...

Henderson? Isn't he dead?
No comment, oh curmudgeonly one! goofy Though I do still have a reasonable amount of buffer, which may suggest that quite a few things will happen in the meantime. wink

And as for Lex, Maria hit the nail on the head:
He is losing it. Nigel is like a rat probably the first to abandon the boat.
LOL! lol I'm not sure yet what Nigel will do, and certainly Lex hasn't got to where he is without overcoming a few wobbles along the way, so I wouldn't count him out just yet... but he is feeling somewhat rattled right now. wink

Okay, Part 19 is coming up in a few minutes; I'll look forward to reading your (any?) comments next Tuesday! smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard