Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Love Lois and Henderson conversation.
drool

He patted her shoulder gently.

No hug, which was what she wanted most of all. No comforting embrace. Just a pat on the shoulder.

Yes, Clark really did have a problem with physical closeness of any type.

But he was the perfect best friend in every other respect. So what right had she to wish for more?
Lois is going to be one to have a conversation with Clark about his fears.

But when he got back to the apartment, she was gone.

The realisation hit him like a slam to the gut. Lois wasn’t there. And the apartment felt very strange without her vibrant, energetic presence.

It felt... empty.
He misses her. That's sweet. drool

“You said West River, Chief?” Clark interrupted.

“Yeah. Apparently the plan is to demolish most of the existing buildings and create a new ‘city within a city’,” Perry drawled.

“Who’s behind this?” Clark asked quickly.

“That’s why I wanted you or Lois there. It’s Lex Luthor - well, one of his companies, but he’s speaking at the press conference. You two are investigating him, aren’t you?”
grumble West river fire. Definitely Luthor.

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois is all moved in, she's thinking Clark's not attracted to her, Clark's afraid he can never be physically close to anyone...

what angst!

Can't wait for the press conference!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Clark has a real problem here. He needs to talk to somebody about it or he's going to wind up afraid to move for fear he'll hurt someons.

So, the Toasters have appeared on the scene. It will be interesting to see what you do with this.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
This is getting hot!!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
I wouldn't blame Lois if she kept Clark firmly in the 'friend zone'. He's made it 100% clear that their relationship will never progress - and he'll have some serious hurdles (that he's erected) to overcome once he stops feeling sorry for himself and decides to be a man with super powers vice the paranoid wuss razz he's turned himself into. dizzy

Great story; great chapter . Absolutely loving it. notworthy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great Part! razz

Can't wait for the next part! hyper

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I totally sympathize with Clark's paranoia, but rather than having him try to leap those hurdles, I can totally see Lois taking initiative and leaping into his arms. If he's forced to deal with it, then he'll figure it out. That's just my take on this, I love the story how it's going.

Especially the part where he gave her the Kerths. Good man, Clark. mecry

TEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! What they said smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi everyone! smile

I'm so glad that you're still hanging in there. smile I know it's a long time between posts now - what with being out of internet contact and my buffer shrinking because I have little or no writing time, it's hard keeping up myself! Anyway, I'll try to keep posting as much as I can.

Now, Clark's fear of touching... well, all I'll say is that he's not unaware himself that there's something paranoid about the way he's behaving. Whether that will actually get him anywhere is another matter... goofy

And I'm pleased that some of you are expressing interest in the Toasters. Let's just say that, while some of the events happen a little bit like they did in the episode, others... don't. wink

So, part 17 coming up shortly! Thanks again, everyone. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard