OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#14468 08/07/04 02:10 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Hi all,
Im Christine and im kinda new but kinda not...i read here all the time but i never post mainly because i suffer from chronic laziness...now you might be thinking ..."Too lazt to type a few words?"...but yes its that bad...lol. Anyway I had become un-lazy to say how great this story is...I love it, its turning me into a psycho though, I cant get through the day without seeing if there is a new part...even at work I'm all over it!!!!! This story never disappoints and I am loving all of the tension between Lois and Clark. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Cant wait for part 17!!!! (I'll be checking every few hours to satisfy my neurosis lol)
Christine dizzy

#14469 08/07/04 02:26 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
All the wonderful emotion going on...

quote:
“And I love you, Clark,” she replied.

Except that she didn’t

----

AGggg, what a let down! I thought things had progresssed so nicely!

I'm glad Lois has the spunk to get back into investigator mode. She's getting better!

I'm glad you post three times a week! I await Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays! You've sure got me hooked here.

Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
#14470 08/08/04 07:45 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I know I've been harping about Lois since this story began, and that's because I care about Loises. I can see that she is making some progress, that the internal spark that fuels the feisty, take-charge Lois Lane is being felt from time to time. She still is fraught with insecurities but it's nice to see that she is doing more thinking for herself and not letting others dictate her behavior. Her blow up with Francine was a good indicator, though I somehow think if Francine was any decent sort of therapist she'd be pleased by Lois' reaction.

On the other hand, Clark is a whiney, mopey, pouting child who doesn't deserve this Lois, as flawed as she may be. So I say, for the sake of Lois, dump Clark. Have him eaten by a large shark with kryptonite teeth or something, just get rid of him.

I can offer a suggestion as to who could replace him?

Tank (who wonders how Clark ever held a job as a reporter based on his obvious investigative ineptitude revealed in his conversation with Lois)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard