Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#144637 01/26/05 04:01 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
That's great news, Kae. Please let me be one of the first ones to know when you're ready to start posting!! dance ( I can't contain myself... jump )

Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

#144638 04/22/05 12:58 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay Kae, it's Lola back with her same question! ( Hey at least I'm not on you every day right?) I know some of us (especially me) are dying to know how you're coming along with NWH II. Although it's been almost a year, I'm still not going to give up on you Kae!!!!!! Get that muse in gear!

Waiting patiently
Lola notworthy

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!

#144639 04/22/05 08:17 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Lola smile

Yay!!!!!! She hasn't forgotten. hyper

And actually... I have an update to give you! I now have 54 pages in sequence, and I'm steadily sending stuff to my BRs to get it ready to post at some point. So I'm making a lot of progress. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#144640 04/23/05 11:11 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
OMG! Kaethel, that is amazing news!!!! dance I am so excited...I can't wait to read the posts. Hurry up BR's, you got a fan that has been waiting for-ev-er for this story. Let me know when there is a countdown okay, Kae?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lola
party

<3 this fic!

#144641 06/16/05 03:07 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
*Knock, knock* Kaethel...are you still there? It's almost been a year now and this story is still a no-show. Care to share some news? (hopefully it's good...)

Stomp, stomp, stomp: wildguy wildguy wildguy

Lola

<3 this fic!

#144642 06/16/05 05:40 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know she's working on it, Lola smile I haven't any idea how close to finishing and/or posting she is, but I know that she's not forgotten it.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#144643 06/17/05 03:03 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
About halfway through, last time I heard. And don't think I'm giving away any secrets when I say it's looking dang good. <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#144644 06/17/05 04:10 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks Pam and LabRat for keeping me posted! Can you tell I can't hardly wait to read it?

Lola

<3 this fic!

#144645 06/17/05 01:32 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL! Thanks for the nag, Lola (you wouldn't believe how important it is for me to know that readers haven't forgotten and are still waiting for it smile ), and Pam and Rat, thanks for giving her the update. smile

Yep, I'm still working on it. I've had a hiatus of a few weeks lately as the Muse totally deserted me for a while. Thankfully, a brainstorming session with several friends of mine turned out to be the best incentive the Muse has known in a while, and so I've gone back to the file and started writing again. Cross your fingers I can finish it over the summer. smile

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

#144646 06/17/05 07:54 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Cross your fingers I can finish it over the summer.
OY! I have to wait? ACK! Fine, I'll check back at the end of august. But don't expect it to be any later then that. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Rach(Who is waiting patiently til the end of august) laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#144647 06/21/05 11:26 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL Rach! It's known fact that patience is your middle name. wink

I'm going to spend most of the summer in Canada, with *the* Slavedriver By Excellence... so who knows? laugh

Kaethel smile (22 days till I get my fix of Tim Horton's... and counting [g])

- Is that what we are?

#144648 08/24/05 06:19 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Yoooo Hoooo, Kae.....Back to nagging you since it is almost the end of August and was wondering if there was any news that you had to share with us...hopefully it's positive. By the way, did you have fun in Canada?

Lola

<3 this fic!

#144649 09/10/05 02:24 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
just bringing this back up

<3 this fic!

#144650 09/10/05 03:13 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Apologies for not replying sooner, Lola. I'd missed your earlier post somehow. frown Anyway, I'm afraid I haven't gone much more forward with NWH II as before the summer. The Muse seems to have taken an extended vacation and so far it doesn't seem she plans on showing up to help me wrap up the story. smirk Bad Muse! :p Sorry to disappoint once again, but I'm afraid releasing the story in 2005 looks seriously compromised. frown

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

#144651 01/30/06 08:50 AM
Columnist
Columnist
how is it going? Can't wait to read part II.

Tahu

#144652 01/30/06 09:04 AM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Yeah. Me too. I join the nagging. I loved the first part, and I really be truly happy when you'll start posting the sequel.

#144653 01/30/06 11:06 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I still haven't given up hope on this story yet Kae...take your time!!! I'll be here until someone shuts us down...which will be never. But just know that I'm still rooting for this story's completion!!!

<3 this fic!

#144654 02/12/06 05:30 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Just bumping it up one more time.

#144655 02/13/06 02:02 AM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Count me in on the nagging wagon I loved NWH I and I've been eagerly awaiting ever since please Kaethelfinish it please? grovel I think that says it all!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#144656 02/25/06 02:52 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just finished reading NWH I, and was completely enthralled by it. Here's hoping you're still working on the sequel, Kaethel. I would love to know what happens next to your Lois & Clark. smile

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard