Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ingra Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part! I can understand that Clark would feel unconfortable with Perry knowing his secret! But now he needs to tell his parents and Lois.

Now the men were standing around the area where the ground had been dug up twenty years ago. The forest had reclaimed it. A beeping came from the machine.
Who are these men? It seems they found what they were looking for! Is it kryptonite or is it something else?

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
In this story, Lois is dating Superman. She found out that he was Clark and they are now engaged. However the stresses at work and in her personal life have left her with temporary amnesia. She has forgotten all of that, except her feelings for Clark.

Perry saw in Pt. 18 that Clark was Superman. Clark's parents know he is Superman.

I hope that clears it up a bit! smile

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Kerth
Kerth
Uh, oh... the bad guys are looking for certain green rock... and I'm pretty sure that it isn't Uranium laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
I knew things were going too well.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I like the dig to China part!! that was sooo cute!

Your cliffhangers are evil Nancy!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard