Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Like it so far, but I think you need longer posts!

I don't know much about Harry Potter, but this looks intriging.

I like that the crossover is with the next Gen of LnC. Very appropriate.

Now, if only Lara wasn't a muggle...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Definitely intriguing, as James says. The timing sort of bothers me -- the HP series has only just reached '96, when Lois and Clark marry (and the books haven't got to October yet!), so Lara doesn't really fit if one sticks strictly to both sets of canon -- but hey, that's what AUs are for! laugh

So when is this? Post OotP? Earlier? I must admit to looking forward to seeing some Kryptonian muscle used on ol' Moldywarts and the DEs. Please don't make Clark and Lara pathetically helpless in the face of magic; I know that magic has always been a weakness of Superman, but it doesn't make him helpless, merely vulnerable -- and I'd back heat vision against the Killing Curse any day! Longer range, for a start. I do hope that we will see some creative, logical use of super-powers against the magical bad guys.

I also am very pleased to learn that this fic will be free from the twin scourges of Potterfic, namely slash and Malfoy-worship. :rolleyes: Dare we hope that Lara will imitate Hermione and wallop the ferret -- only into orbit?! evil

Like James, I think you should write more and longer chapters. Oh, and as regards James' assertion that Lara is a Muggle... I wouldn't be so sure; for one thing, Kryptonian powers, especially telepathy, might be taken as magical by the wizarding world, which, after all, has its own short-sighted ways... or am I second-guessing you? wink

Do keep on with this; it's fun!

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Tarkas:
Oh, and as regards James' assertion that Lara is a Muggle... I wouldn't be so sure; for one thing, Kryptonian powers, especially telepathy, might be taken as magical by the wizarding world, which, after all, has its own short-sighted ways... or am I second-guessing you? wink

Do keep on with this; it's fun!

Phil
I hope you understand that I was heavily hinting at the possiblity that Lara shouldn't be a Muggle, but be the first Kryptonian witch. Imagine the possibilities...
James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard