Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
IreneD Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Martha and Jonathan to the rescue! Good use of them in this section, Wendy.

Poor Clark! Hopefully his parents have started to quell his fears.

Looking forward to more - Monday perhaps?? In person??

Irene smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
WOW! Great installment! thumbsup

Even after talking to his folks, he x-rayed his mom! sad What's the psychiatric doctor's name again?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw Ma and Pa are great! Now get him home to Lois<g>. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble

But it could be possible that he wanted to take over the other company but change of priorities and focus on Lois. confused

“Clark Jerome Kent!” his mother exclaimed, dropping his hand - had he really been holding her hand all that time? Panicking momentarily, he X-rayed it discreetly. No damage. That was a relief. He really had to be more careful. As if what Trask had done to them hadn’t been bad enough!
Clark is obsessed in hurting someone. eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark has some serious issues to address. His fear that he's going to physically hurt the ones he loves, for once!

Little does he know that if he actually slept with Lois, her mere presence would calm him down and he probably would not have anymore nightmares!

Oh well!

Ma and Pa are great, as usual!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

WOW, another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Another classic ma and pa visit complete with the country 'wisdom' that Clark came seeking.

I think it would have had an interesting effect if he'd x-rayed his mom's hand and found a bruise there where his thumb had been. Too bad he wouldn't have known that it was from an accident in the kitchen rather than his own actions. wink

I think if any body is a candidate for an implant that would connect her permanently to the internet it's Wendy. She just needs the convenience.

Tank (who wonders how John views her 'need' to steal time from their 'more important' hectic schedule to touch ether)

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Where's Dr. Friskin when we need her?

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Way to go, Lois! She's almost there to figure it all out and then nail Lex... the sooner the better. <g> That leaves plenty of room for Lois and Clark to work through things. Like they both realize they love each other. Or that Clark's issues with physical contact are based on nothing. And that Lois can help him with recovering from the ordeal with Trask... just saying. wink

So for once, I'll go for the smoochies and skip the whams. laugh I see some definite advantages in that.

But seriously, good part. The talk with Martha and Jonathan was excellent and just what Clark needed. Hopefully, it will also help in Metropolis now that he's got Lois around. Maybe he should raise the subject of hurting people before he heads home, I bet his parents can help there too.

Looking forward to more!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Kerth
Kerth
Woohoo!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
&#8220;Clark Jerome Kent!&#8221; his mother exclaimed, dropping his hand - had he really been holding her hand all that time? Panicking momentarily, he X-rayed it discreetly. No damage. That was a relief. He really had to be more careful. As if what Trask had done to them hadn't been bad enough!
I think Yvonne's Clark is not the only one who needs a George. Unless he breaks keyboards, computer mice and remote controls daily, someone needs to tell him he's fine.

Great part! I'm glad he finally spoke to his parents, the lunkhead. <g> He needs to speak to Lois, too.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, it's been a week again! I'm sorry! I can't promise that it'll get any better, since we're just about to depart on a four-week tour of Canada and the US. While I may have a little writing time here and there, it's unlikely to be enough to repair the buffer; plus we won't have regular internet access. I will try to keep up the weekly posts if I can, but can't promise anything. sad

Anyway, I'm delighted that you liked the Clark/M&J scene. smile I thought he needed to talk to them and, although it doesn't mean that he's completely healed, it will at least have started him on the road to recovery. All the way? Well, that remains to be seen.

As for Lois and her investigation into Lex's goings-on... well, Maria suggests that Luthor wouldn't be that careless, and that may well be true. We all know that Lex isn't easy to catch out - so perhaps our team still have some more work to do?

Anyway, part 16 is coming up very soon. Thank you all very much for your comments and for your patience. smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard