Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#14237 07/30/04 02:51 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I just love the way you write. smile1 I guess it must be Friday cos you're posting this today! But now i have to wait till MONDAY??? what a long time.

I really love the turn this took, it was a great little interplay in George's office adn a nice way to make them interact wihtout it being on her terms.

thumbsup

[edited to add the word "Comments" in the subject]

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
#14238 07/30/04 08:37 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
notworthy notworthy notworthy
This is going to dig a rift between them or to get them closer.
I'm hoping for the latter!
(Probably it's going to dig that rift, because of the Clark's damaged feelings, and THEN to get them closer, probably because of the same reason)

Simona smile
(who actually has no idea where this story is going and is eager to know)

#14239 07/30/04 10:12 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help She should write a book of her life as therapy.

“What happened, Clark?” she ventured. “Where did you get the kryptonite?”

He frowned. “Those nice art thieves sent it to me in the mail.” He dug into his pocket again. “See?”

He thrust a crumpled piece of paper at her. Gingerly, she took it from him and studied it.

‘Dear Superman,

Thank you for the painting. Here’s a small token of our appreciation. Enjoy.

Love,
An Art Lover.

PS – There’s more where this came from.’
That our Lois! hyper

hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#14240 07/30/04 03:00 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting part.

I just want you to know that I wrote and sent you the email before I knew this part was up. So I hadn't read it first.

Tank (who thinks that Clark is quite the dweeb when he gets high)

#14241 08/01/04 06:45 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yay! A new part! It made me laugh, it made me cry -- no, really!

“Okay, so let’s set you up so that you are in control,” said George. “How do you think we can do that?”

“Well, he’s coming over for dinner next Wednesday,” she said. “I guess that puts me in better control. I can decide what to say to him before he even arrives.”

“Exactly. You can even figure out how you’re going to broach the subject,” George said, who then went on to help her plan the entire evening, from the moment Clark arrived to the end of dinner.

“And once you’ve done all that, you can go on to ask him what you asked me last week,” George finished up. “It should flow nicely on from the other stuff.”
thumbsup to concrete plans!

He chuckled. “No such thing. Just various shades of abnormality - I can do you an hour-long lecture on the subject if you’re interested. Two hours if you ask nicely.”

She shook her head. “No thanks, George.”

“No? I’ve got slides...visual aids...? No? Okay, tell me some more things that wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t gone to the Congo, then.”
whinging

Clark had given her a chirpy welcome and promptly floated up to the ceiling.

George had eyed his patient balefully for a moment before muttering, “He gives a whole new meaning to the word ‘high’, doesn’t he?”
rotflol
She trudged up the echoing, institutional-grey staircase and turned into another corridor which was an exact replica of the one she’d just left. The nurses station was at the end, just as on her floor, but as she passed a darkened dispensary on her way to the station, a small movement caught her eye.

Someone was in there.
She's going to open that door, isn't she. Some people just never learn . . .

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard