Hi FOLCs. wave

This is another one of my collection of Micro-Little-Tiny vignettes about letters. Thanks again Roo and SQD. You two are Super!!! notworthy This is about my favorite character. wink Oh, and less creepy than "Dying is something I do not intend to do". I promise.

I Only Have Eyes for You.

Just wondering what would happen if this letter was received.

“My Dear,

I know you will think it is something stupid to say. You probably won´t believe it and I probably won´t have the courage to tell you that it was love at first sight.

The first time I saw you, my eyes were sparkling and you didn´t even notice. I pretended to focus on our meeting because it was something very important afterall, but I just couldn´t. It was your eyes that captivated my attention during the first second that I met you. They are incredible. You had me from that second on - I can guarantee you that.

I guess I couldn´t hide it for long after that, so I have to start hinting you about it. You seem to be such an incredible person that I can´t resist. The softness of your smile and the look in your eyes… they are so amazing that I just can´t control myself. I know I should be more professional and I know you may not feel the same way for me, but I´m willing to try. If you reject me, I don´t know what I´m going to do.

There are so many things I would like to tell you, but you don´t seem to stand still for a minute. You´re always so busy at work that I can´t tell you about my feelings towards you and I've tried so many times… I do hope, one day, that you realize I have feelings for you. These feelings are so deep that I only have eyes for you. It´s not hard for me to say I love you at all. You´re such a great person that I just wish I knew you before…I wish I knew what your feelings are towards me. I guess one day I will have to ask you this because I´m sure you won´t talk to me about it.

For now, with all my heart, I can tell you: I love you. I will always love you.

Forever yours,

Mayson.”

MDL. laugh or devil ?

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."