Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh nice Wendy. When did you have time between changing countries?<g> Anyway, I am glad you did. This is moving along at a nice pace. I am looking forward to their relationship moving along. I hope someone slips up soon and hugs someone<g> Anway, good job and more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow does Lois have Clark pegged ALL WRONG
Anyway, Luthor is as usual, the man we love to hate and in this world, it's no exception.

If only he knew that Lois was living with the scarlet monstrosity!! HA HA

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Wow... Luthor has a tentacle in every place!! eek

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Clark needs to stop being paranoid and realize that in all the time he's had super powers he hasn't managed to kill anybody.

As for Luthor, why doesn't Clark take him for a swim in shark infested waters or something? evil

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Top Banana
Top Banana
how much different point of view can differently interpret a situation! Clark is struggling to stay away from Lois, Lois thinks Clark fells nothing for her, and Luthor thinks they are lovers!

Simona smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
An interesting part to say the least. smile

Despite all the emotional trouble Lois encountered in the last few days, she's still remarkably sharp. Like during that phone call with Henderson. She really hasn't given away much, while learning far more from him. That was quite a clue they got and it really has Luthor's marks all over. laugh

I like the part with Luthor very much. smile So he's really behind it and even has some inside contacts at the Planet already. That could prove to be very dangerous in the future. Especially now that Nigel is on to them. I should hope Clark will notice the bugs around the Planet - placing them at his apartment is not a good idea. <g>

Then there was the part where Lois reads Clark's signs all wrong... well, he is showing her all that. But she has to get past that! Doesn't she know he cares very much about her? He lets her stay at is place, isn't that enough of a clue? I hope that talk Clark has with his parents will help him realize he has to come clean with his stupid ideas about intimicy and his true feelings for Lois.

I'm ready for more when you are, Wendy. Even with an erratic posting schedule, I'll continue to read. (But can I hope you'll finish this before September 20? grovel )

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another great chapter. hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You're right, Laura - I have no idea where I'm finding the time! But I am managing to get some writing done in between all the other stuff, so I can post a new part now. Be warned that in a week's time we're taking off for a four-week trip around Canada and at that point internet access is likely to be very erratic, as will writing time. Sas, I think there is a chance I'll be finished before 20 September - it all depends on how things go on the trip, but I'll do my best!

Anyway... Yes, Nan, Clark is definitely paranoid about touching people, and he will realise that pretty soon. But then there's the question of how he gets over his fear... so that will have to be resolved too. sad

Glad that you guys like the Lex bit too; mind you, I think he'd have some difficulty trying to hurt Clark, but one never knows. eek Shark-infested waters, Nan? ROFL! lol

Anyway, Part 15 coming up very shortly. Thanks, all of you, for your comments!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard