Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#140380 06/14/03 02:12 PM
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
First of all, congratualations to all the winners. And the nominees of course. We had lots of fun and hope to see you all again next year.

And the winners are...

Best Website: Lois und Clark by Cristina Schmidt

Best Waffy Music Video: We have a tie!!! Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me – Gloria Estefen - by Trenna and There You’ll Be – Faith Hill - by Erin Klingler

Best Lyric/Image Match in A Music Video: If Tomorrow Never Comes – Ronan Keating - by Trenna

Best Smoochie Scene: And another tie!!!!! By Firelight by AnnieM and The Marriage Pact by Erin Klingler

Best Fight Scene: When Lovers Become More by Kathy Brown

Best Tank Ending: Anybody’s Baby by Sarah Luddy

Best Fairy Tale: LoisPunzel and The Prince by LabRat

Best Plot Un-Twist: I Now Pronounce You by Kathy Brown

Best Episode Extension: Now Hold On a Minute Here! by Kathy Brown

Best Song Fic: And surprise, surprise, more ties!!!! All or Nothing by Kaylle and Standing At the Edge by AnnieM

Best Challenge Response: The Art of Being Clark by Missy Gallant

Best Foreign Language Fic: And for the last time, a tie!!!!! Motivo: Gracias Destino: el cielo by Cristina and Der Schrei by Christiane Schmidt

Best Short Collaborative Fic: You Were Mine by Tracey and Kaethel

Best Long Collaborative Fic: Desperate Measures by Wendy Richards and Kaethel

Best Kerth Presentation Speech: Kaethel and Elena - Kerths 2003 – Best Tearjerker

Best Kerth Acceptance Speech: Yvonne Connell - Kerths 2002 - Best Villain

Best Comment Folder Title: Nightmare - 2 - fdk (Poor Lois! I mean, poor Clark! No, poor Lois! Wait, poor Clark!) by Kaethel

Best Comments Giver: Tank Wilson

Congratualtions again. And thanks for all of you helped out at some point!

I'm off to bed now... party

Anna and Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
#140381 06/14/03 03:02 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Congratulations to all the winners!! smile1

Tricia cool

#140382 06/14/03 03:50 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, wow! It was an honor just to be nominated, but to have actually won three of them? Thanks, everyone! How neat. grumble ) -- but I hope there will be a transcript put up somewhere so I can find out what I missed. smile

Congrats to all the nominees and winners! And a special thanks to the coordinators for setting it all up. smile

Kathy

#140383 06/14/03 06:21 PM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Wow, what an incredible surprise! I'm so thilled...and so sad that I couldn't be there! (Stupid work! frown )

Thanks so much everyone who voted for me and nominated me. I was just thrilled to be nominated and never expected to win...and it's even better because I got to share my wins with Erin and Kaylle, both of whom's stories I just adored. smile

And I was thrilled to see that Sarah won for her TE to Anybody's Baby. I know it cracked me up when she was writing it and asking my permission to post. I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did. smile

And a special thanks to the Alt-Kcom who put in so much time and effort to pull this off. Y'all are incredible, and we truly appreciate it!

Thanks again!
Annie

Editing this to add: And another special thanks to Kaethel for graciously accepting my awards for me. On my way out the door tonight I suddenly thought, "Oh! I wonder if I should email someone quickly and ask them to accept for me in case I win." But then I decided it was unnecessary since it was so unlikely that I'd win something. Little did I know I would win twice. blush So, again, I'm very sorry I couldn't be there, and thanks to Kaethel for standing in. smile

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
#140384 06/14/03 07:00 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congratulations all winners and nominees!!! Keep writing! (or video-making, website making, etc)

And for the Alt K committee, sit down and relax! You deserve it!

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
#140385 06/14/03 07:03 PM
Blogger
Blogger
wooohoooo!

This was the very first ceremony I ever attended and I absolutely loved it!! smile1

Really, you did a fantastic job, Saskia and Anna!! thumbsup

And of course, congratulations to all the winners and nominees!! party

Thanks, everyone!!!!

Anne (who's a bit surprised she managed to stay awake till 3 am wink )

#140386 06/14/03 07:48 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yippee!
My first ceremony *tear*
Congrats to all the contributors, nominees, and winners
Congrats to the Alt KComm! You guys did a great job!
And thanks to all of the wacky people in the channel for making my first ceremony so fun...I was highly amused <g>.

Jen goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#140387 06/14/03 08:28 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I was highly amused <g>.
LOL Jen!!! rotflol

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
#140388 06/15/03 01:10 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yaaay!!! Congratulations to all the terrific winners!!! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#140389 06/15/03 02:44 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners--you're all great!!!!

And to the wonderful altKerth-Com -- It was a fantastic evening and I was honored to get to participate.

Again -- congrats to everyone!!!!

Barb.

#140390 06/15/03 03:30 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Alt-Kerths are just one more way for fans to enjoy a great show. Congratulations to all the winners.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#140391 06/15/03 03:51 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm disappointed to have missed the ceremony - but it looks as though everyone had a whale of a time and it all went well. (Thanks for the log, Sas. <g>)

I want to add my congratulations and three cheers, plus a hearty round of applause to Saskia, Anna and their willing helpers, for all of their hard work. I've been able to witness these past months just how much of your free time and sanity <g> you've ploughed into this event and once more I've been awed and thankful that we have FoLCs like you who are willing to do so much just to provide fun for their fellow fans. Well done! thumbsup

And, like Annie, I had completely failed to take into account that I might win something. :rolleyes: So a very large thank you to Wendy for accepting the award on my behalf with some blush inducing compliments to boot.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#140392 06/15/03 04:15 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Let me add my congratulations to the winners and nominees, as well as to the Alt-Kerth Committee for their hard work into making this ceremony a big success and a very fun event to attend. smile

I'm still stunned and in shock after last night. hyper

Thank you all so much again! blush

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#140393 06/15/03 05:07 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congrats to everyone who was nominated! You all had great stories, videos, etc. Maybe this will help to motivate me to start writing some of my own stuff... Then again maybe not.. Congrats again!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
#140394 06/15/03 06:09 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The Alt Kerth awards is the first ceremony I've been able to attend (last minute job cancellation laugh ) and it was SUPER!

To The Alt Kerth Committee clap clap clap

And thank you to everyone who nominated and voted for me. I NEVER expected to win a Kerth Award and was surprised when the Alt Kerth awards was re-introduced.

Congratulations to all of the other winners and especially Erin, my co-winner in Music Videos. I know I weighted the scale a bit in shear volume blush but her "There You'll Be" is great!

Thanks Again, Saskia and Anna and everyone else who worked hard to make such a great ceremony!

#140395 06/15/03 06:28 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well done and congratulations to everyone! laugh

I was able to get to the ceremony for a little while and it was fun!

Helga

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit.

Intelligence is not putting them in a fruit salad.
#140396 06/15/03 07:32 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol

thanks to everyone who nominated my stories, and thanks to all the folcs who made the ceremony (and the chat!) so much fun. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#140397 06/15/03 09:50 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees.

Also - thank you for my nomination.

I'm sorry RL got in the way and I was unable to attend. I usually attend all the ceremonies.

again Thank you wonderful writers for giving me hours of enjoyment.

merry

#140398 06/15/03 10:12 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees!! It was a great night! smile1

Thank you to everyone who voted for Kaethel and me, it's absolutely wonderful to share this award with such a special friend. smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
#140399 06/15/03 01:53 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
You realize, of course, that this ruins everything. It's always been my goal to become the Susan Lucci of Lois and Clarkdom. It was my plan to amass the most award nominations without actaully ever winning anything. Now you've gone and spoiled it all by claiming I've won something? I demand a recount.

Best Commenter? Does that mean I have to continue to comment too? I was kind of hoping to retire to lurker status sometime soon. I suppose now, the gentle readers and writers think I should hang around and continue to harange them about those 'little' things they continue to forget. Things like WHAMS and haircuts for Lois.

The gracious person would thank all those who voted for him and be thankful for the honor...

I'm thinking about it... wink

Tank (who still is just a bit miffed about actually winning something... there's just something so wrong about that)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard