Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Ingra Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Great Part!!! thumbsup

When she had first discovered the truth Clark had seemed to suddenly become much more…well, “super”. Now that she’d had time to think about it though, it was Superman who seemed to have become more human.
Loved this! Superman = human and not Clark = Super. Lois now knows that he is more human than he wants people to know.

And this

She really hadn’t appreciated what a good actor he was she though smiling to herself as she began to “fill him in” on the morning’s events.

“I just figure that if you’re home you’re not around to step on my byline,” Lois replied figuring that was probably what she would have been thinking in this situation if she didn’t know the truth.
How long is it going to take before Clark finds out Lois knows and how is he going to react? I think he is going to be happy about it considering he wants to be with her, right?

Post next Part Soon!!! hyper

Ingra

Clark: What is that?
Lois: It's my word.
Clark: There is no such word.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore, he's chumpy.
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Michael

I'm glad that you're posting again. smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great chapter, Michael! I wish you'd post more often but I understand how "RL" gets in the way!

Can't wait for Lois to spill the beans that she knows he's Superman. Interesting how she is analyzing him more now....

Post again soon

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice one. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

Since it's been awhile it took a few moments to get back into the flow of the story, but once I did... bam!

I was never too fond of the Slade Wilson/Deathstroke character in the comics. They seemed to swing him back and forth between reluctant hero and villian whenever it was convenient. Too much ambivalence. But your Slade is definitely not a nice man. Keep him in character.

Your Lois continues to live up to my high expectations and I'm enjoying her mental confusion as to what to do about her 'partner'.

You also continue to use the comic book supporting cast very well. I like the dynamic between Maggie Sawyer and Lois.

Anothe solid instalment. More, sooner.

Tank (who figures that Lois and Clark will have a few more bumps to get over before things get to running smoothly between them)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part Michael. smile
Have I told you before that I love how you write Lois? Very well done. And your action scenes are great. thumbsup
I had nearly forgotten about this fic, which means you need to post more often wink

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard