Hi folks, wave

This is my first MLT (Micro-Little-Tiny) vignette.
And it´s dedicated to my adorable BR SQD because, without her help clarifying and putting my words into "normal" English, I wouldn´t do half. Thanks a lot darling!!! sloppy Hope you all like it. Stop babbling MDL and show them the story! mad

He was always trying to get home early, but he could seldom make it. His wife would probably be sleeping by the time he arrived and, although she understood his duties, for which he was very thankful, at times it hurt him deeply. Was he ruining the very thing he had been trying to preserve for so many years? He loved so much, felt there was no way to tell her exactly how much. Yet, he had to try.
He called her to let her know he would be late once again, but, this time, the reason was very different.
He went to a flourist and bought dozens and dozens of red roses and wrote her a card:

"Loving you forever.
Happy Anniversary,

Your husband."

He arrived to find dinner and his sleeping wife. She'd managed to lie her head on her folded arms right there at the dining table.

He tip-toed forward and caressed her hair to rouse her.

She woke, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, then stared at the flowers before her.

“Oh, honey!”

“Happy anniversary, Alice!”

“Oh, Perry… you shouldn´t have…”

The End. laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."