Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help

He shrugged. “Right now? Nothing much. Just some boxes I haven’t got around to unpacking yet. But there’s quite a lot of space up there. Plenty of room for a bed, a closet, a nightstand... even a desk, if you wanted. And, okay, it’s not the most private space in the world, but I can put up a curtain-rail to give you privacy. So... what do you think?”
Yes! drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, they're going to be living together, they already work together....the inevitable has to follow!!!

BTW, that apartment of Lex's would have been hard to pass up, huh?

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is great! Just please, don't stop posting...like Missy did devil I just love these stories where there is sexual tension and they are "discovering" their true feelings for one another. And Luthor...that scum...

Oh yea, will part of this be nfic?

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Mmmmmmm, so Lois and Clark are going to play house? Somehow I think the first bone of contention is going to revolve around the use of the bathroom.

I see that the two of them are still 'thinking' too much.

Lex is probably not too pleased.

Tank (who wonders if anyone else noticed Lex's little additional blunder)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh nice. I love the idea of her staying with Clark. What a rat that Luthor is. Bedroom and Bathroom bugs indeed! Go get him Lois and Clark! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi all --catching up on my fanfic reading, and I LOVE this story! I think the idea of L& C becoming housemates before getting involved is a brilliant way to "humanize" the other- sharing a bathroom --will Clark leave the toilet seat up? Will either of them pass gas audibly at night and shock the other? Do either of them snore? Cut their toenails in the living room? I can't wait to see where this goes next.

I wonder also, if it will occur to Lois that Clark could spy on her in the shower too, and will she compare that to Lex?

More soon!

Kerth
Kerth
Fantastic part Wendy! thumbsup

I like the idea of Lois moving with Clark laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

J
jwb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Don't know if this is the blunder Tank is talking about, but this stuck out at me:

"...where you don’t even have a desk right now."
How would Lex know this? Did Lois tell him? I don't remember her doing that. Made me go "Hmmmm..."

--
Jeff
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wendy, this was quick! I was fearing for a long pause between your posts! I'm so overjoyed that I read this part more carefully than always and, as always, I'm in owe about your writing skill!

...since she hadn't taken the time to check whether there was anyone else in the restroom."
Well, nor she has mentioned his name neither she has said something too compromising...

Lex gave her what even she had to admit was a charming smile. It made her skin crawl.
The old Lois'd fall for this smile, but not YOUR Lois! Ahhh, I like THIS not-galactically-stupid Lois!

And, as far as she knew, Clark had no interest in her in that way
Sigh. Okay, just a little stupid, but this Clark is so trapped in his fears and so.. stiff that it's not so difficult understand her incorrected perception of his feelings!

He wasn't looking at her now, instead seeming to be staring out the window. With Clark, who knew what that meant. He could simply be watching passing traffic- or he could be listening to or seeing something no one else colud possibly be aware of. And it could be important - or it could be completely trivial
LOL! clap clap clap

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know, I know, it's a week since I posted part 13! Sorry, guys, but it's just too difficult to keep up with twice-weekly instalments at the moment; not only are we busy getting settled and relying on (shared with each other) hotel internet connections, but I also don't have a great deal of time to write. So buffer's running low. frown

Anyway, I really do appreciate your comments on this section! Interesting that a couple of you referred to the awkward things about sharing a house or an apartment when people aren't used to sharing - one of my BRs suggested that too and you never know! wink

Tank, Jeff, well spotted! But will our reporting duo notice it too? RAFO! (Welcome, btw, Jeff: I had no idea you were reading!).

Anyway, I'd better post part 14 while I still have some online time... Thanks again, everyone!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard