Hello, FoLCs! Do you like mysteries?
I am not new to fanfiction; I am not even new to these boards. Can you guess who I am?
A thousand (imaginary) pounds to whoever can guess my other identity.
evil
---------------------------

Clark lifted up into the night sky. Today had certainly been busy: three armed robberies, a sinking cruise liner, a six-car pile-up, and just now a mugging. He decided to unwind with a nice long flight before going home. There was no need to hurry, since by now Lois and the kids would already be asleep anyway.

It wasn't easy, Clark reflected, juggling a family and two full-time careers. He'd missed quite a few little league games, and even birthdays, thanks to his duties as Superman. A lot of time that he could have spent with his children was now lost forever. In the beginning, Clark had feared that his children wouldn't even *know* him, and even now he wondered how badly that lost time had affected them. But his children seemed to have turned out okay, and when he thought of all the lives he saved as Superman, it all seemed worth it.

As he flew, his super hearing picked up an argument going on inside a car parked at lookout point. It was two teenagers, a boy and a girl. Apparently, an otherwise normal date had just gotten out of hand. Clark frowned and dove toward the scene.

"Look, I showed *you* a good time, now it's your turn."

"I don't want to!"

"Come on."

"Stop!"

"I said come on!"

"Let go of me!"

"Look, I don't want to have to hurt you, but---" The boy stopped and turned around in shock when the car door suddenly ripped open.

Clark grabbed the young man by the neck and pulled him out of the car. "Excuse me, but the young lady said no. If you're smart, you'll---" Clark cut off the sentence. Now that the boy was out in the light, his features unobscured by the car's tinted windows, he could see the young man's face all too clearly. "CJ?"

Guess Who wink