Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#138664 07/24/06 02:32 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Sorry for the delay in posting FDK. Been without power since last Thursday and just got it back a little while ago.

Poor Alan, so bashful and shy, but at least his principles are in the right place.

The scene with Luanne seems familiar. Was there another story that had a similar scene? For some reason I remember reading a scene where Alan was being bashful with another undercover agent and Mark walking in.

Anyway, love the setup for this and looking forward to the rest.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#138665 07/24/06 03:24 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
There are only two similar scenes that I know of, James: the one in the Mines of Kuloghi when Dalik offers Alan his wife, and the one in Symbiote when Cindy approaches Alan in the bar, just before the barroom brawl. None of them got as far as this one looked like it was going, and none of them had Mark walking in.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#138666 07/24/06 09:46 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Nan:
[...]the one in Symbiote when Cindy approaches Alan in the bar, just before the barroom brawl. None of them got as far as this one looked like it was going, and none of them had Mark walking in.

Nan
It was definitely the one with Cindy, now that I have a name. I guess I must have just filled in too much with my memory!

Love this story! Thanks of a second posting. Will be reading it shortly.

James.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#138667 08/02/06 11:29 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Love Dannar laugh

I don't know how I missed it, but I only noticed tonight that you were posting another story -- I'll have to catch up with the rest of the sections later, as it's off to church at the moment smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#138668 07/24/08 10:36 AM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm looking forward to reading this. A Dannar story is almost as good as a Julia story.

The restaurant with all of its extra ambience sounded truly disgusting. I wonder if Toomelli's Moon will be as charming as Shallock.

With General Kaley's arrest it makes sense that so many Jils are scanning actively for Terran empaths. I hope the "Sheneral" doesn't mind a bit of extra help from a team or two with no official orders yet.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard