Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wonderful ending and great explanation of why the Jils didn't use machinery.

Can't wait until the next installment!
EDIT:
Here are my requests...

2168 - ??? - Awakenings
2179 - May - Toomelli's Moon

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sadly, all great stories must come to an end. drool

Whenever u manage to steal some time for them.

Janine notworthy

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just finished this one.

Elisabeth had a question. Was the reason that Alan could contact Mark over 30 light years because of the crystals in the mines?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I don't know what stories tell what, but I have to say that my favorite part of this story is that Julia Austell was included. James tells me she was mentioned in the first story I read (Slave Race), saying that she goes into labor during the evacuation of the base. I don't remember the details and I haven't wanted to go back and "mine" for details but want to sift out the story as it comes. I'm intrigued by the junior love triangle, since both Mark and Alan obviously have the hots for her and she has shown affection for both of them. I have to say that I was disappointed that Mark got the kiss, though. Mark seems to get all the girls. People who have a lot seem to appreciate what they have less than people who have little--which is my way of saying, "Go for the short one who's closer to your age, Juls!"

Elisabeth
who doesn't want to know who Julia ends up with, whether it's Door Number One, Curtain Number Two or Box Number Three (although relations with a guy in a box don't sound appealing)

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Lol, Elizabeth. Don't worry. The right girl ends up with the right guy, for both of them. Part of the answer is given in The Crystal Demon.

As for how Alan was able to contact Mark over thirty lightyears, distance doesn't make any difference with a psychic and his power pack. Ever.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard