Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Nice Wendy! At least they are working together and on the same wavelength. I love that she is going to stay with Clark also. Good job. I am looking forward to more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Good, this way Lois will see Clark come out of the shower clad only in that wonderful TOWEL and they will HAVE To get together

Luthor.......scumbag of the earth...always with the ulterior motivate.

Looking forward to the apartment tour

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting. I think Luthor is going to be ticked off if Lois rejects his offer, so she'd better accept him.

Then Luthor can spend his time watching and listening to Lois and Clark 'work' at her new apartment. Then they can pretend to sleep together. That should really get Lex's goat.

Or....

Lois can just dump Clark and we can rehash all that BaTP/HoL crappola.

Tank (who thinks that Lex isn't likely to take 'no' for an answer)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I think this whole story is the bomb! My favorites are centered around BatP/HoL. I cannot wait for more! Hurry...post!
hail

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Kerth
Kerth
Wooohoo! thumbsup

And Clark... it's obvious what he wants from Lois... mad

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BRAVO LOIS! clap You've got a smart one here Wendy!

Story Rocks!!

TEEEEEEJ

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Mm, they're getting there. thumbsup That could get quite interesting blush .

Maria, your excuse-suggestions are just laugh lol
Tank's first suggestion is great too, but the second one is not quite what I had in mind. laugh

Anyway, I can't wait to read with what kind of explanation Wendy comes up with wink Lex won't be fended off easily...

I'm impatiently waiting for the next part,

~Julia smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Me want more. smile

PJ
(tired)

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
wonderful part, Wendy! clap clap clap
I love this clever Lois!
please, Wendy, don't be a stranger in the next few days, okay? wink

Simona smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice section, Wendy. smile

It seems like Clark's thinking in the right direction, but just isn't reaching the correct conclusion yet with a few links missing. He'll get there soon enough, I hope.

And then Luthor... you've captured the hostility between Clark and him very well. He's very persuasive, he must have something evil planned. Glad Lois invited Clark along! That must've have really ticked Luthor off, above her refusal and statement she's staying with Clark. goofy Super! thumbsup

And Lois is incredibly smart here. Loved her monologue to Clark. smile There had better be no one there listening to her! shock

Can we hope for more soon?

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Dropping in to say thanks and issue an apology...

Thank you so much for your comments on this part! And especially in relation to Lex, and Lois's monologue to Clark. I'm really delighted that you liked that.

Now, the apology: today/tomorrow is The Big Move, and I don't know when I'll be back online again - it all depends on when we're in a hotel with a reasonably-priced internet connection (eg tonight's hotel charges something like £20/hour, which is not reasonable. eek ). So I'm afraid that Part 13 will be delayed - I'm sorry about that, but it can't be helped. As people are currently standing over me waiting for me to shut this laptop down so it can be packed, I don't have time to post now.

Don't Be A Stranger will be back, and I hope you'll all still be keen to read more when I do finally manage to get back online.

Thanks again,

Wendy (making her last post from the European side of the Atlantic)

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard