Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
::Does the happy-dance:: YEAH! Chapter Fifteen is UP! And things get even more interesting after this, because hey! Dekani has a plan and no one is happy 'cept her, methinks. Nakomii= party

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwwwww, thanks, sweetie. It's certainly no hard chore reading over your story!

I loved the dragon romance in this segment and thought that you did a perfect job with the healing confusion. As you could probably tell from my comments. goofy Poor Dekani. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Very powerful installment, Kathleen. It's very well written, but all the same, I found it a bit disturbing. And I'm confused by the dream, too.

I'm voting for Gyren.

love,
Mom smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
YES! Confusion of dream sequence! HA! You're supposed to be, mom. It'll become clearer a ways down the road.

Hn. M-gan or Gy-ren? M-gan or Gy-ren... M-gan is easier to write, but Gy-ren sounds cool... ::Starts pacing:: Poor Deka might end up with a fellow named Hawk if I can't figure this out...

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Poor, poor Dekani! frown I totally understand her reaction to the dragon's 'healing'.

On the bright side, I'm glad you have a mate for her in store. She'll need someone to help her hunt, won't she? I vote for Gy-ren. It has a nice sound to it. smile

Oh, and I'm really happy for Nakomii! laugh He never thought a female dragon would ever be interested in him and look at him now. wink

Great developments, can't wait for the next part.

EDITED CORRECT NAME DRAGON wink

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Xanabee... ::Gives her a weird look:: Don't you mean Nakomii? Not Dekani? Dekani is female, two-legger, and, um... Nakomii is the one who got the mate, after all.

Heh, yeah, I was going for that. Confusion, misunderstandings, so on and so forth. Now, to work on the next chapter!

((I don't know if I'm half , more then half or less then half done. WE SHALL SEE! But it gets more exciting! Nya.))

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard