Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
@_@ ::is dizzy:: Woah... Lab Rat, beta reader surpreame (sp?) hath once more taken my weird ramblings and turned them into a work of art... Everyone give Lab Rat a BIG, CYBER HUG! And have some of my cyber cookies! ^.^ ::Glomps Lab Rat and does her best to squeeze the life outa her:: (Mom, you know what I mean... >.>)

Well, I think this is one of my more... poetic chapters... Not a lot happened, action wise, in my opinion, but... ::Shrugs:: Important stuff happened.

Now, on a compleatly unrelated topic... Mom, you know that writing contest I entered at school? And you know how that teacher brought the story to our house because I was sick? Well... I learned that day that... I WON! I WON THE SHORT STORY CONTEST! And I kept it a secret, too! Surprised? It went onto nationals, or whatever they're calling it these days. Wo0t!

Now, everyone, glomp Lab Rat! ::Evil Grin(tm)::

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Woohoo, Kathleen! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Good to see other people recognising how talented you are! clap

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
Oh... my... and you let me find out on the net???

Kathleen, I'm so proud of you!! Sweetheart, I'm thrilled beyond words!

And now, while I'm bursting with pride and totally incoherent, I'll tell you that I loved this chapter and I'm too excited to tell you why.

More soon,
love,
Mom!

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL. Hey, I learned a new word. <g>

And here I was thinking I wasn't really earning my beta reading keep on this one as there wasn't much to do... smile1 clap clap /me glomps Kathleen. <G>

Oooooooh - cookies!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard