Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Told you chapter five would be long! Hah! Would have been longer, but insperation ran dry and no one (mom) nagged me. Oh well, chapter six will probably have something funny.

Just so you know, Nakomii is REALLY small. Most dragons are about the size of the overlarge mammoth he's living in. So yeah, he's tiny, able to live in the brain space of a mammoth. Just in case anyone asks if all the dragons of mine story are small enough to live in a mammoth's skull. Heh.

Hope you like it! Yes, mom, next chapter will have the tree. ::Sighs::

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, sweetie. It was much longer, thankfully.

I'm really curious about Dekani. She's not quite human, is she? Interesting world you've created with its mix of science, prehistory and mythical creatures.

I noticed a few spelling errors, but we can correct those later.

More, please?

love,
Mom

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
YOU GOTTA NAG ME FIRST! Bah! Didn't I mention that already? Jeez... Wee, next chapter, the TREE! ::Runs off singing something along the lines of 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there they are all standing in a row...' trying to sound french and failing.:: jump

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, I decided to get into a Christmassy spirit and finally de-lurk tonight. Thought it would be a good idea to start reading fics again - so why not start with an original one? smile1

The title was intriguing: Dementia. It's demented allright! clap

I agree with Irene's fdk: the way you describe the hunting and eating habits is convincing and I can just believe that's how things happen in a primitive society. Although I'm glad I had my dinner a few hours ago. And I think I'll forego a midnight snack. laugh

Please post ch 6 asap, will you? I'll be reading!

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard