Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Well, in the space of one to three hours, I wrote chapter three while eating lunch. laugh

Something to be said for having a mother nagging you every day, being sick and tired and having insomnia all at once, and being so bored you write, like, five different versions in your head in the wee hours of the morning before waiting about six hours and then starting to type and putting down something compleatly different then what you decided on.

So... who was compleatly lost because of that sentence? huh

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
Well, you didn't lose me, but then I lived that sentence with you.

Um, sweetie, do we need to talk? Your Dekani is a bloodthirsty soul who creeps me right out, eating babies, etc. And what worries me the most is that she comes out of that brain of yours! Funny, you don't seem that gruesome around the house. laugh

Excellent section - full of lots of description and lots of action. We can see Nakomi and Dekani getting closer and closer to meeting - they are going to meet, right? - and I am really looking forward to seeing what will happen when they do meet.

It's interesting how you can write so dispassionately, so that Dekani eating a baby seems reasonable, and bugs cleaning out a wound a perfectly logical solution to a problem.

Looking forward to chapter four so brace yourself to be nagged.

love,
Mom

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, every time I have a quick skim through the mbs, I whimper, because the past few days have been a real bear and I haven't had time to dive in and savour this latest part. razz

Just letting you know I'll be there ASAP!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard