This is technically not an Original FanFic. Characters are used from another fandom, but if it hadn't been for the particular name mentioned in it, I doubt that even Stan Lee would have recognized it.

This came out the day following RoseMary's first viewing of SpiderMan 1.

RoseMary's First FanFic, dictated by RoseMary, age 4.5 - Transcribed by Elisabeth, age young and foxy.

The Green Guy was a bad guy. He was in jail. He told a lie to get out of jail.

He was hiding behind some people's backs. Spiderman talked to them so they would know where The Green Guy was.

Then, they saw something wrong. It was a car driving behind them. A police car was chasing The Green Guy and he stopped for the people. The bad guy put his scary hands through the door. He had a long, long, long, long, long arm to reach them.

Spiderman was trying to reach the policeman.

The car was driving and driving and driving with Spiderman on the front windshield.

The girl did not know who Spiderman was. She said, "Spiderman, where are you going?"

He said, "The bad guy is chasing me."

She said, "Oh, I did not know it."

The girl ran up with the other people who were scared of The Green Guy. While they were running, the bad guy took a baby away. The bad guy put the baby in the machine - it was a big machine that made music. The baby did not fit in there. So the bad guy stepped on the baby.

The baby was crying. It was still alive.

A police dog came by. A policeman was holding the dog very carefully. The bad guy tripped on the dog.

The End.

Not bad for a 4.5 year old...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!